1

Billie is 20 and shares an apartment with her 24 year old brother and best friend Finneas. 

Friday 6:00PM:

Billie finishes having dinner with Finneas and heads over to her bed room to read. Reading was one of Billie's favorite things to do. it's only been one week and Billie has already finished 50 books! They were kids books though so that explains a lot. Billie reaches and grabs a Diary of a Wimpy Kid book and sits on her bed cuddling her favorite cheetah stuffed animal that she named Jack. 30 minutes into reading Billie starts sucking her thumb. Billie really wishes that she had someone that could read to her. She would ask Finneas, but maybe he would think that she's weird for asking that. 30 more minutes pass by and Billie finishes reading. Billie puts the book back and grabs her bike. The weather is nice. It wouldn't hurt to go out.

"Finneas I'm going biking I'll see you later ok!" Billie shouts on her way out.

"Ok see ya!" Finneas replies while continuing to play his video game.

Billie glides on her bike and turns spotify on to listen to some pop music. The weather was so beautiful. Not much to look at in the country area but barns, fields, and some animals. Billie smiled at her surroundings when she saw horses. Billie was so caught up in her music and her surroundings that she didn't notice a huge pot hole in the road. 

BAM!

Billie goes flying and smacks her face into the pavement. Billie's heart starts to race, and she panics once she moves her tongue around in her mouth. So much blood, and something feels off. Billie slowly grabs her phone out of her pocket. Her phone only had a scratch on it. Figures. Phone is fine, but mouth isn't. Billie turns the front camera on and nearly has a heart attack once she see's that 6 of her front teeth are seriously chipped and cracked, and very bloody. Billie tries holding back tears as she taps Finneas' contact on her phone. Billie stays laying down on the pavement while her phone rings.

Finneas: Hi Pirate

Billie: Fin I fell off my bike! 

Billie's lisp from the missing teeth was noticeable, but Finneas didn't think anything of it.

Finneas: Oh shit! Where are you? Is anything broken?!

Billie: I'm at the black house near the barn that has horses next door. I don't think anything is broken except for some of my teeth.

Finneas: Don't move! I'll be right there!

Finnneas hangs up and rushes to his car. Finneas starts up his car and speeds down the country road looking for Billie.

5 Minutes Later:

Finneas arrives at the black house and sees Billie on the ground crying.

"Aww, You poor thing!" Finneas says while lifting Billie up off of the ground.

Finneas wipes Billie's tears with his thumbs and carries her into the car. Once she's settled Finneas grabs paper towels and places them into her mouth to help with the bleeding. Finneas then throws her bike into the trunk and drives them home. 

5 Minutes Later:

They arrive at home. Billie walks inside and lays on the couch while Finneas brings her bike in. Finneas goes to the kitchen sink and fills a cup with salt and warm water.

"Here rinse Bil." Finneas says handing her the cup.

Billie rinses and spits the water back into the cup. Finneas pours out the water and throws out the cup and brings Billie an ice pack.

"Here Billie." Finneas says handing her the ice.

Billie holds the ice to her face. It feels good. Sadly the dentist is closed until Monday so there's nothing Billie can do about her teeth for now. Why couldn't this have happened on Thursday! Or better yet not at all.