O Stars, Recount the Events of This Night

Ruby kicked away the rubble on top of her, reaching for air. It's fortunate she didn't turn to roses down there, otherwise, she would have practically been dead.

In the distance, Kotomine continues to summon Angra Mainyu into the world. There's no other Huntsmen in sight. They must all still be under the rubble, but it's fine. They all have Semblances, getting out is no challenge.

Archer is not far away. He sits on a piece of rubble, clearly injured beyond relief. He gave up his life for the Huntsmen.

He might have seemed insane at first for even suggesting to kill his own father, but deep inside him, the flame of the boy known as Shirou Emiya was still alight. The boy that was so traumatized by the events of that night, that he dedicated his entire being to protecting people and fighting for justice. The poor, weak boy was destined to have his life cursed under an adoptive father with unrealized dreams of his own.

As she was about to move towards Archer, someone placed both hands on her shoulder, turning her around, causing her to gasp, when she came back to her senses, she realized it was just Assassin. He seems mostly fine from the collapse of Atlas Academy.

They both share a silent song, but once he was relived that she was just fine, he let go of her.

Kiritsugu

"There's no time to waste. Let's go."

The first destination is Archer. The both of them take off towards him. Not a single word uttered from his mouth.

Ruby

"Archer... are you...?"

EMIYA (Archer)

"Yes. This is not the first time I've seen the Grail's mud. I'm going to fade away very soon."

He looks up at his father, the both of them sharing a cold frown with each other. They couldn't help it really.

EMIYA (Archer)

"Our sense of relief is going to disappear soon, the Grail War is coming to an end. Servants do not carry over their memories of the past war they've been summoned to, but regardless, I would like to let you know that I enjoy having your warmth one last time. I doubt we will be summoned in the same time period again."

Kiritsugu

"It is a miracle."

EMIYA (Archer)

"I agree. You will need to destroy that thing. It's not possible for you under normal circumstances. I have a construct that will kill me instantly, but it should prove enough to kill it. An old friend's tool..."

Closing his eyes, he put all his power into this single projection. A Divine Construct he would never normally project due to the sheer effects it would have on his body, but alas, this is a final resort. He's fading anyways.

The holy sword of King Arthur bestowed upon him by the lady of the lake, otherwise known as Excalibur. 

Kiritsugu intended on passing it's sheath to the boy in the fire. Archer must have summoned King Arthur using this as a catalyst, but even then, he must have had a deep bond with King Arthur, it's not possible for a person to project Divine Constructs no matter how good their projection is.

That's a nice way to pour salt in the wound. Kiritsugu also summoned Artoria Pendragon, but he was indifferent to her. She was more of a weapon than anything. At least it's nice she got some sort of friendship through Archer, but it must also mean that she was the one who revealed most of Kiritsugu's life.