(1) It's Been A Long Time Meeting

Mulai dari awal

"Alright, Ochobot. Open the portal to Laskar Station!" an adult named Papa Zola ordered the yellow power sphere, with a cat named Cattus on his shoulder.

"Yes, Captain Papa!" the power sphere named Ochobot answered.

Ochobot starting to collect energies to open the portal, "Get ready, everyone!" everyone in the room getting ready to enter teleportation portal.

"Kuasa Teleportasi! (Teleportation Power!)" A portal created in front the spaceship they're in, the spaceship immediately enters the portal.

After getting out from the portal a large space station was seen not far from them, every single person in the spaceship amazed.

Suddenly one of the station's entrance opened, "Hah, one of the entrance has opened! Get in there, Captain Papa!" Ying immediately tells Captain Papa.

"Alright! Entering the Laskar Station!" Papa Zola responded.

The spaceship flies toward to the entrance and enters the station. After they get in, the entrance was closed and they saw a masked man walks to their spaceship.

"That's Maskmana!" Yaya says at the moment she remembers the masked man called Maskmana.

They get out from the new MYS Kebenaran spaceship then welcomed by Maskmana, "Welcome to the Laskar Station, Tim Kokotaim."

"Thanks, Maskmana!" the five teenagers immediately do the TAPOPS salute to respect the person in front of them.

"You all must be come here for a mission to accompany Admiral Amato, right?"

"Yes, we come here to do missions from Commander dan Admiral." the five teenagers answered, or Team Kokotaim.

Maskmana has a bright hope at these five teenagers that known for their teamwork and friendship that doesn't know about goodbyes,

"Alright, I can take you around the station and rest until you all are called by Admiral Amato. Admiral Amato has bussiness with other higher ups right now." Maskmana says.

"Yes, Maskmana!" Team Kokotiam answers in unison.

"I'll take you all to your rooms for you to rest first."

"Alright, Maskmana!"

.

.

.

"Hah~ The bed's really comfy! More better than our beds when we're newbies around TAPOPS!" Gopal says as he rolling around his bed.

After Maskmana finished taking the team walking around the large station, the team decided immediately go to their rooms to rest.

"Huh, the time shows it's already night time. Can't believe it's already night time~" Gopal then stand from the bed, want to get himself ready for sleeping.

"You guys go rest first, I'm going to get red carrof donuts from the cafeteria." Fang said as he holds the door's handle.

"Eh, I want to get out too! I want to go read some books in the library!" BoBoiBoy stands from the bed.

Ochobot hears BoBoiBoy immediately stands too, "I'm going with BoBoiBoy!"

"Eh? Fine, I'm sleeping alone. Good night." Gopal said as he covers himself in blanket after finished get ready for bed.

"Night~" Fang, BoBoiBoy, and Ochobot replies at the same time.

.

.

"The way to the library is here right?"

"Did you not pay attention to Maskmana earlier while we walking around the station, huh?"

"I forgot, Ochobot!"

"The way to the library is right there, duh."

"Oh, right!"

BoBoiBoy and Ochobot walked passing by many rooms and through many hallways that doesn't have the ends.

"I forgot which way."

"You even forgets too, gosh Ochobot. How are we gonna go to the library- Ouch!" BoBoiBoy accidentally bumped into someone. A masked person with red armor and a black cloak on his shoulder.

"Oh, sorry-" the person apologized.

"Oh, no. This is my fault for not being careful. I'm sorry." BoBoiBoy apologized too, cutting the person's sentence.

BoBoiBoy suddenly realized something "Eh, why does his voice sounds familiar?"

"Oh, no. I also don't pay attention what's in front of me, I'm sorry too." The person apologized again.

"Oh, ahaha- Well then, excuse me-" BoBoiBoy immediately go away, but the person called him again.

"Wait, you two want to go to the library?", BoBoiBoy and Ochobot nodded.

"The way to the library is you only need to turn left two times from here and then turn right, after that you only need to walk straight until you find a sign that says 'Library' on it."

"T-Thank you so much..! Let's go, Ochobot! His voice does sounds so familiar..!" BoBoiBoy thanked him, then rushed to library while holding Ochobot.

.

.

That person still standing in the same position, in silent. Looked at BoBoiBoy and Ochobot who's running to the way he guided him, even though there's another shorter way to the Library.

"Wow, I can't believe it's been a long time meeting him and he's already that big, your son."

"Yeah, he does grow fast. Can't believe it, right?"