We knock on the front door of Yeji's house and thankfully, Lia is the one to answer.

"Hey Lia, is Yeji around? I need to talk to her before I get in trouble" I say.

"You know what you just said doesn't make sense to me, right?" Lia raises one brow.

"You can join when I speak to Yeji but I would like to see my mate now, please" I bow.

She covers my mouth then she looks around, "You can't just say that out loud. You don't know who could be listening."

I pull her hands off my mouth, "Sorry, I just need to see Yeji before I get in trouble."

"By the way, I think Chaeryeong said something too so you should cover her mouth like you did with me. I'm sure she will appreciate the contact" I tease.

The two blush and I know I succeeded.

"Can we get back to business? Why do we keep getting off topic so much?" Winter ask.

"Because of Ryujin" Lia and Chaeryeong both answer.

"Can you feel the love tonight?" I sing instead of acknowledging them.

"Just follow me" Lia sighs.

She knocks on Yeji's door.

"What? I'm changing!" Yeji yells out.

"I wanna see!" I say back.

"What is wrong with you?" Chaeryeong smacks me.

"Don't act like you don't want to see Lia, my Ryeongie" I wink at my best friend.

"Do you?" Lia ask Chaeryeong causing Winter and I to choke on air.

Before my best friend could answer, Yeji opens the door. I say good bye to the three and I push Yeji back into her room then shut the door.

"What are you doing?" Yeji says frowning.

"I thought you might have clothes and I didn't want them to see" I say.

"Why would I open the door without clothes if I know there's someone outside?" Yeji questions me.

"That's not important" I wave her off, "What's important is that I'm here but why am I here again?"

"How can you forget?" Yeji judges me.

"Because I'm missing something. I need something to refresh my memory" I spread my arms to the sides hoping she'll get the hint that I want a hug.

She looks at me confuse instead, "Is there something wrong with your arms?"

"Yes, you're not in it" I say with confidence.

"Boo!! That was so lame!" I hear Chaeryeong from outside the door.

"Stop listening to us and go away!" I shout.

In that moment, Yeji comes to me and hugs. It took me by surprise but I immediately wrap my arms around her.

"This is much better. It's starting to come back to me the reason why I'm here" I bury my face on her shoulder.

"I don't know why I'm doing this, to be honest. I really like you, Ryujin but I'm really scared of the future. A part of me don't know if I'm brave enough to go against the council and a part of me wants to be brave because I want to be with you. I'm just so confuse how fast things developed for me. We don't have mates but somehow I feel like you're mine" she sighs.

"Because I am. I'm confident that no matter what we or who we are or where we're from, we would always end up together. We can't deny the fact that we belong to each other. The world can try to break us apart but we will always fine one another. You know why?" I ask and I feel her shake her head.

"Because we were made for each other. You've been and will always be my other half" I say.

She pushes me away, "How are you so cheesy? Do you say this to a lot girls?"

"As if. Everything I say to you comes from my heart" I point at my chest.

"You say things like this that makes me fall for you harder."

"That's the goal" I cheekily say.

She takes my hand and sits me down on her bed, a part of me starts to think ditty thoughts but I have to stay focus. I'm here for a reason.

"Can we cuddle?" Yeji ask and the word focus gets completely erased from my brain.

"Yes!" I lay down first on the bed and signal Yeji to come lay down next to me.

"I know we were cuddling earlier at your house but I want to try it on my bed" Yeji informs and I get dirty thoughts in my head. I hope she doesn't try to read my thoughts right now.

She lays her head on my chest and I can smell her hair. I take in her scent and Rieka starts to get excited.

I squeeze Yeji tighter and kiss the top of her head. "Can you spend the night?" Yeji ask and I start choking.

"Sure. If you want" I nervously cough.

"Why the sudden invite?" I ask.

"I've been hesitant before but now I want to embrace this. I want to let you in" she says.

"Let me in? As in?" I question, again with my dirty thoughts.

She finally realizes what I'm implying and she hits me right away. "Get your head out of the gutter" she scolds me.

"I can't help it. The gutter seems like a nice place if you're there" I joke.

"Go home" she tries to sit up but I pull her back down.

"I'll be good. I promise" I hold her tight.

"You better be" she gives up right away and she clings on to me.

"I should probably tell my friends I'm spending the night here" I say about to get up.

"I already informed Lia. I can send messages to her" Yeji informs me.

"Do vampires have mindlink?" I ask.

"Mindlink is where you talk to other werewolves right?" Yeji asks for confirmation and I nod.

"I don't know if mindlink per say. I think mindlink allows you to talk to other werewolves like you're talking in person and what I did with Lia isn't having a conversation with her. It's me putting words in her head. Its like when people say they hear voices in their head telling them to do this or do that but they cant actually have a conversation with that voice. Not every vampire can do it" she explains.

"You're so cool then" I chuckle.

I yawn because I start to feel sleepy.

We continue to have small conversations as I continue to fall in and out of sleep until I couldn't stay up any longer.