There was evidence that Kira had been in full control of the world around 2014 but for some reason, did not dictate it as much as they should've. Your suspicions were that the police had them under surveillance. By the end of 2014, however, Kira vanished completely.

You reached room KLRC7 and opened the lab door. This was the room where old newspapers and such were being restored and decoded.

"Shi! You're here." Tsuzaki, a researcher, welcomed you.

"Thank you, Tsuzaki. What's new?" You waved, glancing around the room.

"The French HQ just sent this over. They have decoded a ritual for summoning a Shinigami." Tsuzaki pointed to a far corner. "We have evidence that it works as well."

You strode over and the people there moved aside and set a tablet with a scanned document on the table.

(:P)

Summoning Circle

To summon a Shinigami

Materials: enemy's corpse, enemy's blood, rosemary, sage, salt, 5 black candles.

Murder someone you hate by slicing their throat with a bloodied sycthe

Using the scythe, draw the summoning circle with their blood.

Carve the name of the Shinigami you want to summon into each candle. Set the five candles around the circle, do not ignite them yet.

Place the corpse in the center of the circle

Put rosemary, sage, salt and the enemy's blood inside a lantern and burn it. Sprinkle the ash around the circle.

Ignite all the candles at once and chant:

'*Some deep sentence with deep meaning*'

"Tell them good job," You said upon finishing. "Send a copy to me."

"Yes, boss." Tsuzaki nodded and turned away.

(Who should i kill? I'm thinking endeavor or mineta. Maybe they can do it outside and creep people out? Like 'EYO I'M MURDERING THIS DUDE FOR PERSONAL REASONS')

"I wonder how Todoroki's doing?" You mutter, heading towards the training room.

After a few turns you found the large gym sized room. In one corner of the room, Strike and Echo were lecturing him while Radioactive was exploding random things in the other corner.

"Hi! How's his training going?" You waved and shouted.

Because Endeavor was out on an overnight mission, Solar were able to warp him into base for training.

"He won't use his fire side for some reason." Strike grumbled, turning towards you. "I kinda want to get some of that fire."

(he's the absorb and release guy remember?)

"No worries! Train him on his ice side first then." You said, using your quirk to fix the ground that Radioactive exploded. "I noticed his fights are always short. Do some endurance training."

"Yes, boss." Echo replied, turning to Todoroki. "Try to land a hit on me."

The dual haired boy immediately shot ice at her, which she easily dodged. You watched with interest as Todoroki tried to trap her, but Echo jumped upwards and landed behind him. He whipped around and tried to freeze her again, but she sidestepped and the ice hit Radioactive, who was setting tablecloth on fire.

"AYO! WATCH IT!" The black haired woman shouted, melting the ice by igniting it. "PRECISION OVER POWER!"

"Why don't you try tutoring him if you're so good at this!?" Echo yelled back.

"FINE!" Radioactive growled as she cleared away all the ice. "LISTEN UP PIPSQUEAK! I'M FUCKING SUPERIOR! NOW TRY FREEZING THIS WITHOUT GETTING ICE ANYWHERE ELSE!" She held out a handkerchief and dropped it about five meters away from Todoroki.

Todoroki shrugged and held out his hand. Frost suddenly covered the handkerchief and around a foot of the ground surrounding it.

"As I thought." Radioactive had her arms folded. "Your control is quite lacking. Your old man must've had you do more ranged attacks."

Todoroki seemed rather surprised at the sudden mood change.

She pointed to the handkerchief and the ice melted. "Try again."

"Yes ma'am." Todoroki replied, trying again.

Within ten minutes, the boy got the hang of it and was able to freeze the handkerchief completely without ice anywhere on the floor or the ground underneath it.

"Radioactive... What the hell?!" Strike spoke up. "Are you just naturally good at everything?"

"Bitch-" She flipped her hair. "-hell yes."

Alright i thought of some real interesting scenarios to weave into the story. So in other words: MWAHAHAAHA SOMEONE'S GONNNA DIIIIIE

(False alarm...?)

MEME: