Blossoming hearts and First Day Blues

So to clarify... the Aroras have all gone to Nasik to sort out something, Rishabh and Sameer went with them. The Mehras are not yet aware that Pragya is Arjuns wife and they work for her. 

The Mehras were not used to working like normal people so their first morning at the Kapoor house we find the below scene.

Daasi was busy trying to wake everyone up as they had to start work at 6am but they were all still asleep. Frustrated she gave up and went to start working herself as she was afraid they would lose their source of income and home because of their tardiness.

Arjun Kapoor was an early riser he was awake by 6:30 every morning and either at the gym or going for a run, he did this as it seemed more practical especially after he became a family man, this allowed him more time with his wife and children.

As he came downstairs for breakfast he noticed an old woman who was very tired wiping the floors, this angered him as he would never allow an elder to work this way in his house and also his wife would be livid she would rather do the work on her own. He calmed himself and went to the old lady.

Arjun: " Daadi, what are you doing".

Daasi was surprised as this was a stranger and he was regarding her with so much respect.

Daasi: " Woh Sorry Beta, I am doing the work, am I doing something wrong".

Arjun:" Haan,  why are you doing this work please leave this and come sit down" he led her to a couch and gave her some water her noticed her foot was red and swollen.

Arjun: " What happened to your leg".

Daasi: " I just tripped, you don't stress it will be okay, lekin Beta ab kaun".

Arjun: " Yeh Mera ghar,  mein Arjun".

Daasi was shocked and worried.

Daasi: " woh Beta I'm sorry I didn't know, please forgive my grandchildren for being late".

Arjun was angry but calmed himself.

Arjun: " DEEPAK(Assitant).

Deepak: " Haan sir, any problem".

Arjun: " Deepak there is an old lady on her knees wiping the floors and you are asking me if there is a problem, will you allow your grandmother to do this".

Deepak: " Off course not sir, I asked her not to do this but she was adamant because she didn't want to lose their home or jobs".

Arjun: " Daadi. From today you will stay inside, when my family return they will also welcome you , as for your grandchildren, they need to be taught a lesson of appreciating their elders, now please don't take stress, Deepak will show you the room where you will stay then a maid will bring you breakfast and a Dr will come look at your foot".

After Deepak and helped Daasi away. Purab entered.

Purab" Kya Hua Mera bhai"

Arjun: " Woh Mehras" and he explained everything.

Purab smirked, " Then let's teach them ".

He called for Deepak.

Purab :" Deepak , you take Rana and a few other staff fill up some buckets with ice and water then go to the servants quarters and throw it over everyone who is sleeping".
When he left to do his bidding, Purab and Arjun went to the Cctv room to witness the drama.

First they went to

Aaliya: " HAAAA, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MAD, WHO WAKES SOMEONE THIS WAY"  .

similar screams emerged from the other rooms of the house everyone came into the lounge area where Deepak was waiting.

DEEPAK" I was very specific with the instructions yesterday, you all should have started working 3 hours ago, so now you will not be paid and today you will go straight to work without any breakfast".

Tanu: " You can't do this who do you think you are".

Arjun: " Actually, he can do this, as to who he is ,he is my employee, higher up on the food chain than you, this is not your mansion it is your place of work, it will serve you all to remember this. "

He walked out the Mehras all grumbled and left to do their work. In the meantime Abhi looked everywhere but could not find Daasi, he thought to return after he Checked if he needed to drive anywhere.

Nasik

Rishta again had some work outside as they were returning Preeta excitedly called for the driver to stop and raced out to a street vendor to buy Pani Puri, as Rishabh watched her he noticed how her cheeks were so beautiful with a tinge of red, how she had childlike excitement and his love for her grew a little more, he was lost In her beautiful face.

Preeta: " Rishabhji come have some with me".

He smiled and went to her before he could take the sweet for himself she lifted it to his mouth like it was the most natural thing in the world, he lovingly ate from her hands when they were done he reached for a bottle of water and washed her hands and took out his handkerchief and wiped them. As he did this Preeta watched him and her heart skipped a beat. He is the sweetest man on earth, so simple yet so endearing and she too was lost for a moment.  Until Rishabh brought her back and reminded her that they need to get back they returned to the car and as the driver drove them Preeta fell asleep on Rishabhs shoulder, he placed her head on his chest so she could be more comfortable and smiled at her innocence.

On arriving at the Arora house not having the heart to wake her up he picked her in his arms and took her into the house as they entered he noticed her families panick and gestured that they remain silent he went into the room and placed her on the bed and covered her and then stepped outside.

Sarla: " Rishabh Beta kya Hua Preeta ko"

Rishabh: Kuch Nahi Sarla ma , absolutely nothing, she was just tired and fell asleep In the car".

Sarla:" Oh okay then , you go get fresh and we will serve dinner ".

Rishabh nodded and left while Sarlama stood thinking.

Pragya: " Ma , what you are thinking, I also agree".

Sarla: " Kya, you mean".

Pragya: " Haan ma, Rishabh has loved her from the beginning, just because of his family he remained quiet.".

Sarla: " Lekin Pragya, how can we".

Pragya: " Yes we can, look Ma that marriage was a sham and not a marriage at all, I don't accept it. My sister deserves the very best and that is Rishabh:.

Sarla: " But Preeta, she won't agree".

Shristi: " She will, she just needs time to realise it, but I think maybe Di also loves him she just doesn't understand that yet.".

Superdaadi: " Haan so hum na, we will play the match".

Everyone laughed.

Sameer: " We will match make Daadi".

Everyone was in agreement while Pragya went to speak to her husband.

Pragy: " Hello Mr Husband, looks like you are having fun without your wife, you didn't even call me today".

Arjun: " Oh hello My darling, fun without you that's impossible,  when are you returning I miss you and the munchkins."

Prag" we will leave first thing in the morning, so tell me what's happening, Mera Bhai thik hain na".

Arjun: " Haan Haan tunhara Bhai is having fun here making everyone pay."

And he went on telling his wife about the new help at the Kapoors. Pragya Burst into laughter at Purabs plan.

The couple spoke for a while longer then said goodbye.

Purab sat in the cctv room watching the Mehras work, he laughed at the, he was not bitter or hateful , but he knew that people like Aaliya and Tanu deserved this kind of treatment and Abhi needed to learn to stop being and emotional fool but also that having money didnt give anyone the right to play with the lives of others that love meant trust and sacrifice unfortunately for Abhi he would learn this too late because he had already lost everything precious and it wasnt the money or the fame.