Seasons

The next morning had Aaliya at Tanu at the taps to collect water, they conveniently walk to the front of the line,

Lady at front " Excuse you, what do you think you are doing".

Tan" fetching water can't you see".

2nd lady: " There's a line you follow it".

Tanu: " Follow the line, do you know who I am, Abhi the rockstars wife".

3rd" Abhi the rockstar" there whispers amongst the woman when someone said.

" Abhi the rockstars wife, you are the one who was sleeping with her boyfriend down the hall from her husband, you are disgrace to woman".

" disgusting"

The woman started hurling insults at Tanu shoving her and pushing her into the dirt, she called for help but no one would help her they said she was a blemish on womanhood. Finally Aaliya dragged Tanu with her, their task of fetching water abandoned as they hurried back into the house closing the door behind them.

Mithali" Where's the water ".

Taiji: " Haan, we need to wash and to prepare food".

Aaliya" Ask this stupid woman, who had to go announce to the entire chawl that she is the rockstars wife ".

Tanu: " Yes what wrong did I say".

Daasi: " Wrong after the whole world knows that you are a slut".

The room was shocked at the language daasi used. Everyone was aware that Tanu and Aaliya were immoral though no one said anything before.

There was a knock on the door, they opened it and a few off the ladies were standing there demanding that Tanu leave the Chawl as she was they can't have someone like her staying in the area around their husband's and children, they gave them 2 days and after that they wanted Tanu out of the area. They had no problem with the rest of the family and said that they could stay, without any option they agreed that Tanu would leave in 2 days.

As soon as the door closed ..

Tanu: 'HOW COULD YOU ALL JUST AGREE TO THEM, WHERE WILL I GO. I HAVE MORE RIGHTS TO BE HERE I AM ABHIS WIFE"

ABHI: Enough, I wont put my family at risk for you, stupid woman and WIFE!! WHEN HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A WIFE TO ME , AND WHERE WAS THIS WIFELY DUTY WHEN YOU WERE WITH Nikhil.

everyone angry at each other went to their own chores.

meanwhile Purab stood some distance away watching all that had been happening, even though he cared for Abhi and loved him like a brother he could not forgive him for his treatment of his Di or for allowing that murderer Aaliya to keep living a perfect life, the ladies returned to Purab and he handed them a bundle of notes smirking, This is only the start my dear Tanu.

The Mehras each set out to look for work, they had approached many different companies seeking management or high level positions but every business turned them away as no one wanted to have anything to do with them. Tanu insisted that she would get work again after all she was a supermodel however every photographer and director refused to see her, their assistants told her that no one wanted to employ a loose woman like her, that their brands with suffer, seeing no solution to their problem they thought they should go see Arjun Kapoor, they were certain he would help them.

At the Kapoor Empire :

Receptionist: Can I help you.

Mehras: " Yes we would like to see Arjun Kapoor please"

Receptionist; " Sorry do you have an appointment".

Mehra: " No, but please we really need to speak to him".