The weak links.

Prajun and Rishabh returned home.

They were all sitting in the family room, with the twin telling them about their day with the Laambu maasi at the park, a name they had learnt from Sameer which did not impress Shristi at all which caused everyone to laugh.

Arjun noticed Rishabh lost in Preetas laughter, to bring his brother like friend back to reality before everyone in the room noticed that Rishabh was in love with his brothers ex wife he called out to him.

Arjun: " Rish how about we go over the contracts "

Rishabh" sure let's go"

The two of them left the room.

Pragya who had not failed to notice what was really going on felt bad for Rish, and wondered how her sister could have been so oblivious to what was right in front of her but then again it seemed to be a curse that followed the Arora sisters, they ignored the men who stood beside them and trusted them for the one who treated them like doormats, she only hoped that her sister was wiser than she had been.

In her so called love for her husband she had lost herself, she had no regrets because it was a lesson well learnt and also it gave her two cute little munchkins but also it gave her Arjun, because she was finally able to understand what it truly meant to be loved and that was all she wanted for her sisters too. Sometimes she thought Shri and Bulbul had the right idea, they were never afraid to stand up for themselves, if she had done that from the start her lovely Bulbul with still be with her. She glanced up at the picture on the wall and was filled with nostalgia about her sister who had sacrificed her own life for her so called Jiju.

And as she did the fire within her blazed even more

Essentially she was not evil, she was just.

Tanushree Abhishek Prem Mehra:

Here was a woman made of evil, she only ever thought of her own wellbeing, she would sell her own mother to the devil himself for her own gain, she had plotted, kidnapped,manipulated and murdered but she sat in the Mehra Mansion as the wife of a Rockstar a role she got after she had his own grandmother murdered.

She sat combing her hair smirking to herself, oh how she had played Abhi, to get the title of his wife, but he had never touched her, he married her but he never set her body on fire, so she had too look elsewhere to satisfy her lust. And her willing victim Nikhil. He was fooled by her beauty and words, she made him believe she loved him and just stayed with abhi for the status. But Tanu loved no one but herself. Now she was think about how to convince Nikhil to kill Simonika before she told everyone her truth, that she was the one who pulled the trigger that snuffed the life out of Abhis precious Daadi, but it was not her fault the old fool pushed that stupid Chashmish  out of the way, she was the real target but anyway it's a good thing Daadi was the thorn in her side from the beginning, in the old woman's eyes no one would be as good as her Bahu, her pragya was saintly, well at least her death achieved the end of that pragya once and for all.