chapter-7-Amused.

Cale is currently regretting all his life choices right now. Cale sighs as he unconsciously grabs the cup Ron handed him.

Ron also seems to realise that his puppy master is not in the right state of mind right now.

He seemed to be in a daze. Everyone else in the room also realises it and says nothing.

Totally not because of the scary smile both the butler and the crown prince were giving them right now.

Alberu was seated beside Cale's bed while Ron was standing on the other side like a true butler.

The others were seated on the couches. No one has really talked since they got here.

Cale just unconsciously drinks the cup Ron gave him. He got back to his senses after tasting the super sour taste.

It was so sour that his eyes went sideways as he turned to the side and spit the drink out.

'What the fuck is this shit, I feel like I just ate a fucking lemon. Is there even any water in it?'

Cale frowns deepen as he looks up to see a benign smile of his butler. Cale's eyes widened again as realisation hit him.

The side he just turned to was the side where Ron was standing and he spit his drink at Ron's clothes.

Cale's face went pale as Ron smiled at him. "Oh my young master, was the drink not to your liking?"

Cale gulped as he heard his tone. "I'm sorry." He said as he handed him a towel he had near him.

He didn't know why he had it. He didn't know that it was the towel that was put on his forehead when he was still unconscious.

Ron took the towel and just smiled more. "This servant is very touched that the young master apologised but you should finish your drink."

Ron reminded Cale that he hasn't drunk it all. While Cale interprets it as 'How dare you not drink as I make for you.'

So he immediately drinks it all while fighting the urge to frown and throw the cup at the black hair bastard that was glaring at him.

Ron took the cup from his hand and bow. "Please excuse me because I have to change young master."

Cale just nodded and waved at Ron. Ron bowed again and went out of the room.

Cale smiles slightly remembering what he told Ron before. Cale told Ron to go with Choi Han and Beacrox and meet him at the capital.

After getting beaten up by Choi Han his father was furious and wanted to kill Choi Han on the spot.

But Cale told him not to and to help him through Ron before he went unconscious.

So Choi Han stayed in the estate for two more days. During those days Cale told Ron to meet him at the capital.

Cale knows he has to go to the capital because he was Alberu's instructor but he never knew the king and Alberu would betray him and reveal his identity.

He has lived as Alberu's instructor with his identity hidden for more than 5 years.

Cale sighs while thinking of all the trouble he has to deal with for this.

"Are you still tired instructor-nim?" Alberu asked while smiling sweetly. "Oh my dear student-nim, why are you here? I'm sure you have a lot of work to deal with. Why don't you finish those first."

Translation: go do those paperwork so I don't have to delay it later.

"How could I when my instructor-nim is hurt."

Translation: I don't want to.

"How could 'I' keep this kingdom's future sun here?"

Translation: Go now or else.

Alberu shivers at the threat lying underneath the words of his demon instructor.

Alberu acted to cry but held it in as he just got up. "Then I will be taking my leave."

He nodded at Cale and turned to the group sitting on the couches. "I hope you will take good care of my instructor-nim."

Translation: lay a hand on him and I'll cut those hands off.

Rosalyn smiles at the hidden threat in the crown prince's words. As a royalty he was familiar with this type of thing.

"We will take good care of him, your highness." Alberu held up and stopped them and turned back to Cale.

He nodded at Cale one last time before going toward the door. Before he could open it the door opened and Ron came inside.

Alberu motioned at Ron with his eyes and went out of the door, Ron knew what Alberu meant by his gaze.

Of course he will protect his puppy young master. His only master from that vicious rabid dog.

He glanced coldly at Choi Han before wagging to stand by Cale's side.

Beacrox scowl at this and glare at Cale. "What do you want?" Cale's tone felt flat, void of emotions, different from the way he spoke with Alberu a moment ago.

Rosalyn felt amused at this.