chapter-11-Was shocked.

As soon as their carriages arrived at the Ubarr territory, a green haired woman came running.

Cale got out of his carriage as he glance at Alberu who was approaching him with Choi Han behind him.

Alberu has his usual bright smile on his face but Cale could see the twitching lips.

Cale can't help but let out a genuine smile after he saw Alberu. Alberu smile twitch more as he watch Cale.

He wish he could slap that smile off his face. But he decided against it when he saw Ron behind Cale.

The green haired woman approach them with a knight behind her.

It was none other than the heir of the Ubarr family, Amiru Ubarr. She stopped right in front of Cale and Alberu.

"Your highness welcome to the Ubarr territory." Amiru greeted Alberu according to etiquette.

"Thank you lady Amiru." As soon as Alberu said that her attention immediately turn to Cale as what she need to do was done.

Cale was spinning in Amiru's arm as she turn him in every direction looking for something.

"Umm lady Amiru?" Amiru let out a sign of relief as she look at Cale with serious eyes.

"Thank God your not hurt. I was so worried when I saw you cough up blood during the plaza attack.

We weren't unable to visit you. So I glad you seem to be doing better. But have you been eating? You've become so thin.

Your also very pale. Oh my godness you mustvs been tired from the trip with your weak body. Poor dear. Let's go rest."

Amiru ramble on as she drag him toward the mansion. She bow to Alberu respectfully.

"The servant will show you to your respective rooms your highness." She didn't wait for a respond as she drag Cale to rest.

Ron and the kittens follow behind Cale as he got drag to who knows where.

Totally ignoring the fuming ministers who were left behind. The servants started to take them to their respective rooms.

Alberu could only swallow his annoyance for the disrespect. Before he just give up.

It's not like any of the people around Cale have ever given him any respect as a crown prince.

Especially that demon instructor of his. That bastard treat him like his next door neighbor.

And just like that their arrival was finished. Meanwhile Amiru drag Cale toward the garden and seated him on a bench.

"Cale are you sure your fine?" Cale could only sigh. He doesn't get why people don't believe him when he said he's fine.

"Amiru noona. I'm fine. I would've said so if I'm not right?" Cale asked as Amiru just look at him with suspicion before sighing and mumbling.

"It seem that us northeastern nobles have been too quiet." "Huh?" Cale asked back in confusion.

Ron who heard what Amiru said was just smiling. But Ron agree with Amiru. They have been too quiet.

"Nothing." Amiru assure Cale and smile. She patted his head. "It seem that our youngest have grown up."

Cale pouted as he huff. "I'm not the youngest anymore. Basen is remember?" Amiru just chuckle.

It take every last bit of self-restraint she have to control herself not to squeeze Cale's puffing cheeks right there and then.

She will get the chance one day. She will do it. Amiru firm her resolves as she keep patting Cale.

"To us you would always be the youngest." Cale grumble but he still let Amiru pat him.

Amiru look at the boy in front of her with fondness. The boy whose they all have fallen for. In a familia way of course.

Cale was intelligent and prefect since the beginning. He was smart and kind.

People praised him and expected him to be the next leader of the northeast nobles.

The leader of the northeastern nobles who hasn't had a leader for years. He was intelligent to that point.

But after 'that' incident occur and Cale change veryone turn their back on him. They thought of him as a lost hope.

Even if Amiru, Eric and Gilbert never really discarded Cale, they also didn't stand up for him.

They just stayed neutral until one day Cale completely stopped contacting them.

Even if they (especially Eric) send him letters they never got a reply. They thought that Cale has changed.

But looking at now Amiru can't help but fall for the boy again. He hasn't change one bit.

He was still the cute, intelligent, beautiful and prefect boy they once knew.

As they were enjoying it a knight came with a man behind him. "What wrong?"

"We have finished inspecting my lady." Amiru nodded at the knight and look at the man behind the knight.

Then she turn to Cale. "Cale let me introduce you. This is sir Bob." At the same time Cale was shocked.