My possessive alpha special chapter

Start from the beginning

" Yeah he said... something precious Fall from your purse " Taehyung replied.

" And what did you said"

"I said after sometimes i will too.fall .....please catch me."

"Now jungkook was fuming in anger.

"Tae....how could you "

"Oh...please kook...it was long ago ....before i met you...and they both are just teasing you."

"Yeah.....but everything was true though." Sana said with a mischievous smile.

"Shut up..." Taehyung said with a annoyed expression.

After lunch Kook went to buy icecream for all of them and the siblings were waiting for him in the living room.

"Tell me...how's life treating you both. Taehyung asked his both sisters.

"Now....seojoon (sana's husband) is working in a company after jungkook....lectured him and made him realise his responsibility." Sana said with a smile.

Taehyung nodded and what about you...he asked sumi who was in her thoughts.
"I don't know ..... He is ready to have kids but didn't agree to leave drinking and party with friends." Taehyung gave her a tight lip smile.

"But we don't have to ask about you...as we can see...jungkook has taking good care of you.." they teased while pulling their brother's chubby cheek.

Taehyung got shy and nodded.

At night

Sumi and Sana was giving good bye hug to Taehyung when jungkook said..." Oh....wow you are going without eating whole house...you know...the plates are still left." He teased and Taehyung hit his husband on his chest lightly.

"Oh well....we left that for you to clean...coz you are a loyal servant of our brother" Sana said and pulled her tongue out at jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and hit her head very lightly. "Naughty....girls...come soon next time." He said and all of them smiled.

Both taekook was waving at them goodbye....when Taehyung felt a strong grip on his waist from back and wet lips on his neck..."ummm .... So you had flirted with guys before meeting me...huh."

"Just...shut up kook..you have to clean kitchen ....and i am going to get freshen up...and sleep." And Taehyung left from there.

In taekook's bedroom

Taehyung was sleeping when someone hug him from behind he felt a pout on his naked shoulder.

"Now...what happened kook...why are you pouting"

"You flirted with other guys.."

He pout deeper.

Taehyung sighs and turned around to face jungkook he pulled him to himself and cuddled with him.." why your clock is stuck there.....it was long ago...i didn't knew then that i will be mated to a possesive alpha like you."

"But you still qualified for an punishment." Jungkook nibbled at other's ear and said in a husky voice.

Taehyung moan a little at other's comment..." But kook i am tired...i can't"

Jungkook put his index finger on his mate's tempted lips.
"Shh...I'll do the all work"

He said and smashed his lips to his and only his omega mate.

_______________

Thankyou for reading

This is a special chapter of my possesive alpha

Please vote and comment thankyou.

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️

So true.

Wow

So cute

So cute

Bye