ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦ 46

Start from the beginning

We got interupted when Jisung called for me. "Mind if I borrow Sarah for a moment?" Jisung asked.

"Make sure to return her back," joked Mark ,earning a laugh from the others.

"Don't worry, I can't never take her away from you," laughed Jisung.

Jisung took my hand and I could see the others gave me a teasing smile. I just laughed at their reaction,shooking my head. I followed to where Jisung was bringing me.

He brought me to the backyard and we sat at our favourite spot. I placed my head on his shoulder as we starring at the blue sky.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked.

"Getting better," I replied.

"The weather is very nice today." I nodded,agreed to what he said. It had been raining for a couple of days. "I have a favour to ask."

I looked up to him with furrowed eyebrows, "What is it?"

"I miss your cookies. Can you bake for me some?"

I lifted my head from his shoulder, "Hmmm..." I rubbed my chin, pretending to think whether I should bake for him or not. Jisung pouted and showed his puppy eyes to me. I cackled, pinched his cute chubby cheeks.

"Aww , my baby Jisung wants to eat cookies. Alright , I'll bake for you. But first, we to do some shopping. We don't have the ingredients."

"Okay,let's go. I can't wait to eat your cookies. Shall we, my lady?" Jisung held out his right hand while the left hand behind his back. I smiled,took his hand into mine.

↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬

"Jisung, that's hot!" I yelped when Jisung just took the cookie that was just out from the oven with bare hands. "How is it? Good?" I asked as he took a bite of the cookie.

"As always, it's good. Really good," he mumbled ,shoved the cookie into his mouth then tok another one. I leaned my head on my palm,tilting my head as I watched Jisung enjoyed his cookies.

Excited clearly shown on his face.I tried the cookie,curious how does it taste like because seems like Jisung falling in love with it. I took a bite and....

It tasted normal ,just like the ones sold in the store. No difference at all.

"Why do you like these cookies so much? To me, it's just like any other cookies."

Jisung smiled,"It's because you bake it. You bake it for me with full of love, that's why this cookie is very special to me. When you bake for someone you love, it will taste different."

I blushed at his compliment. Oh my, I want to hide my face right now. I could feel like my cheeks gotten hot and red. Why is he being so sweet and romantic now?!

"You're blushing babe."
My eyes widen in shocked and I quickly looked away. Oh shit! Why did he noticed that? Now my cheeks got even hotter.

"N-no ,I'm not," I muttered. Dammit !

Jisung laughed," Yes, you are baby. You know, you really have a fair skin and your face really turn red like tomato."

OH.MY.GOD ! I want to bury myself so bad now. I covered my face, didn't want Jisung to look at it. This was so embarrasing to me.

Suddenly, Jisung took my hands away from covering my face and cupped my face.

"Don't cover your face. I like when you blushed. Do you know how cute you are right now?" Jisung stared into my eyes and rubbed my face.

"I-uh,hmm," I was too stunned to speak. I was hypnotized by the way he looked at me with those beautiful eyes. I stared at his lips mumbling something but I couldn't hear a thing.

I was in my own world.

"Sarah,are you listening?" Jisung snapped me out from my whatever imagination.

"Uh ,yeah. I was," I lied.

CHUP ! CHUP!

My eyes widen in super shocked when he pecked both my cheeks. "I can't help it. You look too adorable!"

My legs were like jelly, I could collapsed anytime. I can't take this sweetness anymore.

"Ehem, ehem.."

We turned our heads towards the voice. It was Jimin, starring at us with folded arms. Due to the shocked, I immediately pushed Jisung away from me. He almost fell but he quickly held the table to stablize himself.

"Sorry!" I mumbled. He gave me unsatisfied look but then turned to look Jimin,who was laughing.

"Wow,what just I witnessed."

I covered my face, feeling double triple embarrased meanwhile Jisung rubbed his hand behind his neck.

Awkward .

"Err, what brings you here hyung?" Jisung asked, trying to change the topic.

"Jinyoung wants to meet us at his office," told Jimin.

"Okay, will be there soon."

Jimin nodded. "Be quick. And don't do anything here."

And with that he left with laughter.

What a day!