113) Madness of multiverse premier 🌎❤️ (Lizzie)

Age : 1 year old

Tw : none

A/n- hey everyone sorry for late update .. but I am going through hard times .. so kinda not okay .. hope u all are okay . Take care of urselves .. love u all so much ❤️ thanks for supporting .
________________________________________

Lizzie's pov:

Today i am really excited for the premier . Its because we all worked hard for this film and this is different than others . While working in in the film i gave birth to my daughter . I took off for a few months and then everyone supported me so much . I got pregnant by ivf because I didn't wanna marry and wanna be single mom . She has been with me in UK since she is born . And she is very clingy to Benedict and rachel Adams . We have a very good bond here . Scarlett visits us weekly along with Florence and hailee. They are y/n's god mother . Chris and selena also visits us frequently . I am not alone ..

" Baby girl its 8 a.m. wake up" i said picking my sleeping daughter in my arms . She put her head on my chest and started to suck on her thumb . I put her pacifier in her mouth . I stroked her blonde hair .

(Y/n )

(Y/n )

Omg how can a baby be so cute ! My little princess . I kissed softly on her head. And she wiggled in my half asleep . She looks a lot more like me ... And i also believe that . How can i create such a sweet baby girl

" Hey honey . Dont u remember , mama has premier today and u will come with mama also.. i would be to show u to everyone ." I said kissing her head . She gave small head tilt . I haven't revealed her face yet . I am so proud of her .

She nods against my chest. My sweet baby .

"Honey let's give u some little bubble bath" i said and she wiggled .. bathing her is an impossible mission .

" Well , aunt hailee is here .. " i said and her face lit up .

" Aunf haiwlee " she said excited and jumped . Just then hailee and Florence came inside . Omg i am in love with hailee. My heart bounces whenever I see hailee. Florence is both of our bestie and Scarlett too . They know about my feelings toward hailee.

"Hey bunny" hailee said and kissed my cheeck. It's just friendly stuffs .. she picked y/n up

" Now let's give this teddy bear some bath" she said .

" Well Lizzie u can go and get ready . I and hailee will manage"Florence said . But I nod no . Because I just wanted some moments with hailee and me bathing y/n .Florence smirked and I blushed .

" Btw i have some work . Hailee u help Lizzie with y/n . I will come later " Florence said and winked at me and left.

" Okay bub let's go" hailee said to me .. she calls me with this nickname . I love this so much . We went . I prepared amar bath for y/n . Hailee slowly put her in and she started to wiggle .