74 )Exicted for her arrival !! ❤️🌎 ( lizzie )

Requested by nj_maximoff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's pov :

"Boys ....Do u want jam or butter in on ur bread ?"Lizzie asked her two twin sons. They are 10 years old now. They were happy but the family wasn't perfect because her sons asked for a baby sister . They have been asking it from past 7 years . Noah is elder to Caleb by 5 mins . Robbie and Lizzie also have been trying for years . The boys name are Caleb Olsen Arnett and Noah Olsen Arnett.

"So mom ...When are we getting a little sister ?" Caleb asked

" We are trying Caleb..." Lizzie sighed . She was really tired of giving the same answer everyday .

"We know...U are trying ...We could hear u guys moaning...Dad is being too -" Noah said and smirked .

"Shut up boys !! And eat ur food ..." Robbie said ...Lizzie blushed in embarrassment .

"So mom and dad ...Day after tomorrow I and Caleb have a badminton competition ....So u wanna join ?" Noah asked

"Yes ofc..." Lizzie and robbie said and smiled .

Lizzie took a bite of her bread. But just the. She felt like something is pushing her stomach ....She ran to the toilet ...Robbie and the boys ran to the toilet too. Lizzie threw up. Robbie hold her back.

She threw up for 5 mins straight ..... After that she rinsed her mouth and sat on the bed putting her head on Robbie's shoulder .

"I don't know why is this happening ...Wait " Lizzie said and went into the bathrroom...

She took the pregnancy test and did it ... After some minutes ...Two red lines appeared . Lizzie burst out into tears ...Robbie came in and Lizzie gave him the test...He jumped in excitement .

"U - u are pregnant !!" Robbie yelled.

"But why didn't u understand before " he asked

"Because I have irregular periods and I didn't notice it that much...I am having another baby..yayyyyyyy !" Lizzie jumped .

"Let's go and give the boys..." Robbie said

"No wait ....We would surprise them in another way !!" Lizzie said

They came out of the bathroom. Caleb and Noah were too much excited to know what is happening !! .

"What happened ?" Noah asked

Lizzie nodded no..And their face went pale and sad ...They quietly went down .

"I am so sorry to not tell the boys truth . !!" Lizzie sighed

" I know but we would give them surprise right !" Robbie said

"Yes..." Lizzie said excitedly .

Robbie kissed lizzie's belly ...

"Hi baby...I know u will come out in 9 months but we can't wait to meet u...Hope u are a baby girl....Ur brothers will be so excited ...And I am more excited to hold u....My baby..I love u so much...." Robbie said

Lizzie smiled...

* Time skip*

~After the match ~

Noah and caleb won in the competition .

"Yayyyy !!,so proud of u my boys....!" Lizzie and robbie said ..lizzie kiSsed her children's head .

" So we have a surprise for u " lizzie said and put a purple box wrapped beautifully in it .

"Open it boys !!" Robbie said .