65) choking ❤️🌏 (lizzie )requested

Requested by DanicaVanZyl8

I am so sorry buddy for being late 😔

_________________________________________

Age : 7 months ( i am doing it 7 months cause normally people starts to switch to solid food at this age ) ..

Tw : chocking

_________________________________________

Narrator's pov :

Robbie was busy with his laptop early morning .He was doing some urgent important work . He looked at u and Lizzie who was peacefully sleeping. Lizzie needs much more sleep because she has been very exhausted after u are born. It's too hard to handle a newborn and u are a very fussy and cry baby . So it was more hard for them. Lizzie gave birth to u just 6 months before . Robbie and lizzie both took a break from their work...But recently robbie was shooting some songs . So he  was busy but it was in home . He has a studio in home . And Lizzie took a full off until u were a bit grown up.  U started to yawn ..So ronnie thought u would wake up but instead u nestled into Lizzie's chest and she put her hands over u. Robbie smiled himself .After 30 mins Lizzie. Woke up and stretched her arms . She sat up and robbie looked at her .

"Tired ?" He asked .

"No it's ok..." Lizzie said and smiled . Robbie leaned and pecked on her lips .But she kissed him back for 2 mins .
U started to fuss now. U were asleep but still u fussed . So Lizzie quickly placed her on her chest and stroked ur hair  . U stopped fussing .

"She needs us all the time..Like every second ..Either me or u " robbie said

"U are right ...But I love it " Lizzie said and kissed ur head .

"Yes i love it too babe " robbie said .

They talked about random stuffs. And ut was already 8 a.m. now . So u woke up and looked up them with ur big green eyes .U smiled . And they smiled back .

"Aww!! Who is wants to come to daddy now  ?" He said and u stretched ur arms . He took u and kissed ur head .

U put ur right arm infront of Lizzie and she hold it and kisses on ur hand .

"What happened baby ?" Lizzie said .

U cant talk still now . U just laughed . She kissed ur head and said .

"Babe ..I am going to shower " she said and went in .

Robbie put u on his lap and hold u with one hand while he was doing his work with other hand .

U suddenly put ur hands on keys and his work gone wrong . Lizzie came out of the shower by then. Robbie got angry and raised his voice on u..Not too much ..But just a bit .

"Y/n...What did u do? U have become very naughty girl....Don't come to me " he said and put u down . U tried to get on  his lap but he didn't took u . U cried ..Lizzie picked u up and calmed u down . Ur looked at ur dad who was still angry . So u came down from lizzie's lap. . u went on his lap and when he bent down u kissed his cheek. He looked at u and u looked at him with sorry face .
He kissed ur head and u snuggled into his chest . He rubbed ur back.

",Ok dont do it again" he said...U all went down . And it was breakfast time. Lizzie breastfed u still now. But today she was going to give u solid food .

So u knew it was breakfast time so u tugged her shirt .

"No today u will eat pancakes " she said and u cried .

"No baby..U have to eat it " lizzie said and made some pancakes .

She made u sit on the highchair but u cried stretching ur arms out .

"No baby sit there " Lizzie said and u cried loud ..Ur voice was going to tear up so she took u and placed on her lap. U immediately stopped crying but u sniffled. She cut a small piece of pancake and put it in your mouth . U pushed her hands away . U tugged her shirt again .U were just obsessed with her milk. It was warm and soothing .When u suckled her nipple it soothed u a lot. U felt very relaxed so I didn't want to leave that happiness .

"No y/n u have to eat this " she said sternly u got scared of her . And ate it  . But suddenly u could not gulp it properly and u chocked ...U started to cough and lizzie got scared .

"Robbie " she yelled and he ran to u...

They patted u back and u were coughing. Tears fell ur eyes due to coughing .After sometime the food came out and everyone relieved .

U were to tired to cry so u sniffled.  Lizzie took. U and calmed u down . U were having much pain in ur throat . U put ur head on her shoulder and sniffled.

After sometime u were more hungry so u tugged Lizzie's shirt . She sat on the couch .positoned u and pulled her bra and shirt down .U were scared to drink so she put her nipple on ur lips and rubbed . U latched on and drank it slowly . U were happy now.. nothing is better than ur momma's milk . The milk is perfect ..its warm, sweet and very tasty . U drank it for 50 mins straight . And the u latched off . She burped u and placed u on her chest and u slept again .

"I was really sacred ," Lizzie said to robbie .

"Me too...I think u should put her on ur breastmilk for now...She isn't ready to eat solid food yet...When the right time comes she will eat herself .". Robbie said and lizzie nodded .

" U are right...I shouldn't have fed her solid food now...Ok...I will keep her on my milk until she is ready to eat solid food " Lizzie said

She rubbed ur back. Kissed ur head m robbie. Kissed ur head too.

They sat on the couch doing some work while u slept .

_________________________________________

Words : 1015

Thanks for reading .

Hope u like it DanicaVanZyl8