20) meeting u again🌏❤️ ( wanda ) requested .

Requested by ElizabethOlsenswifey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : ...Depends on the scene

Tw : birth scene , .

_________________________________________

Narrator's Pov :

"What the hell ?" Wanda yelled ...

"I gave u my everything I had ...And u are saying me mad woman...How could u Vision? " Wanda yelled again...

"Who said u to give me ur everything?" Vision yelled back.

"I fucking hate u vision ..." Wanda said...

"Yeah...U will hate me now and go to him...Cause you love him now . That fucking man" vision yelled .

"What are u saying vision . I have never loved anyone other than u . How can u say I love him" wanda yelled and tears fell.

"Yeah...Now cry like babies wanda. Go to him if he gives u more pleasure than me" vision mocked Wanda's crying face.

"WTF..!!DO U THINK I AM WITH U FRO MY SEXUAL PLEASURE ?" Wanda said and her eyes event red

"Yea...I think so ...U are just using me for sex but u love him...So I am leaving u forever " vision yelled and grabbed his suitcase and went away .

"No vi-" wanda said and ran after him but no work..He left .

Wanda sat on the couch with her hands face crying with a pregnancy test on her hand . It has two red lines . Wanda is pregnant and it's vision's baby . She only had sex with vision and noone else. So it's obviously his baby. Wanda tried to tell to vision but he left. Wanda placed her hand on her belly...

"Dada left us baby . But I will never let u feel the emptiness of dad i promise . I love u baby" she said and cried hard.

She called nat, maria and Yelena . ( Here nat and maria are couple...#natria )

They all came and consoled wanda .

"But who vision was referring to as him" nat asked while wanda cried hard .

"He is referring to steve....But I can gurantee u that we are freinds" she said and again cried but yelena hold her this time.

"We know u are just friends ....Vision doesn't know what he has missed ...A beautiful wife and a cute baby. He will regret and let him " Yelena said and hugged wanda....

They all took wanda to the avengers compound .Everyone heard want happened .

" i am s sorry wanda " steve said...

"It's ok steve...There is neither nay fault in me or u...It's his mindset ...Let him regret " wanda said and cried.

They all took wanda to her room and now after a week it was ok.