55) No school 🌏❤️ (Lizzie) requested .

Requested by AngelHarper

Sorry for being late :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : 4

Tw: none

_________________________________________
Narrator's pov :

U woke up beside ur dada and saw ur elder brother cuddling with ur mama. He is 10 mins elder to u but he acts like he is 10 year elder to u. He is very mature on the other hand u are still like a baby. But everyone loves it . How protective ur brother is towards you . He looks like lil robbie and u look like lil Lizzie . His name is Jason .

U sat on the bed and jumped between Lizzie and jason . U pushed him off .

"No go ...Now me and mama" u said and pushed him . U can't say "i" still now...While jason can talk like a grown up .

"Baby he is my son too . Let him be with me " Lizzie said.

"No ...For now it's me ...U love him more ?"u asked with glistening eyes . U love ur mama the most and u are too possessive about her.

"No baby i love u both.....Equally ...Don't say that " Lizzie said and u put ur head into her chest .

"It's ok mom..Let sissy be with u...I love her and if she is happy i am happy too " jason said and tried to smile but he could not tears fell down . He really loves u a lot .But He is also a baby like u are and u never let ur mom go near to him.

"I am sorry ..!! Y/n now go to ur dad ...Jason cuddle with me for sometime and then u " Lizzie said and Jason's face lit up with a smile .

U looked at Lizzie and the at robbie ...And u were angry now...U pushed Lizzie and came out of bed and said .

"Fine...U no love me .Me go to doodle "

U said and ran . Robbie went after u . But Lizzie and jason cuddled . It's not like lizzie doesn't love u but she wants u to learn. She loves both of u.

"I am sorry mama...U could have let sissy be with u " jason said .

"Don't be sorry..y/n needs to learn sometimes that she won't get me everytime u also need me ...Dont worry ur dad will be there " Lizzie said and kissed Jason's head .

Meanwhile u were with doodle and babbling with her . U were crying . And he licked ur hand .

" U know doodle ..Mama doesn't love me...She loves jason...Me go away ..." U said and robbie heard it.

He picked u up and wiped ur tears off .

"No baby she loves u both....Don't say that...She will get hurt ..U want mama to get hurt ?" He asked .

"Me no care .." u said and put ur thumb in ur mouth .

It was ur first day in school. Do without any further delay they packed ur bags . U have a avengers bag and jason has the same one . U were angry on Lizzie so she decided to feed u .

"Come here baby girl..Let me feed u today and dada will feed jason " Lizzie said while cheering u up.

"Okay mama " u said and say on her lap .

"Its so good mom " jason said while robbie fed him .

"Thanks boy " Lizzie said and smiled at him.

Now after 30 Mins they dressed u up and
U clinged to Lizzie .

"Mama me no go " u said ..

"U have to ..See how jason is happy with it...U have to go nad jason will be there right . No problem ...." Lizzie said while trying to get u off her lap.

"No me no go...U and me in home .." u said and u hold her tight .

Lizzie repeatedly told u not to do that but u kept on holding her tight now at this point she got angry .

"Y/n...Why cant u be like jason is...? He will be there ...U are always clingy to me and never let jason come to me...He is my boy too..And u have to go ..He is so matured why are u like a baby? I am really fed - up of it . Listen y/n u have to go and that's final..Whatever u do ..It doesn't change my mind..See jason...He is ready and u both don't have much age gap..he is Just 10 mins elder to u..And ...I am really sick of it...Now get off me and go to school with us " Lizzie said...U were shocked . She never raised voice on u and never compared u to jason..U were matured enough to understand that she was really sick of ur clingy ness . U got off her lap and stood infront of her . She looked at ur teary green eyes .

"U are mean mama..I won't talk to u ever...I know u love him more and u compared us today ...If u dont love me being with u then u could have just said . But u hurt me mama..I hate u ...I thought u loved me but no...As I am different than jason , u don't love me ...Fine I will never talk to u " u said and sat down on the couch .

Jason came near to u and u hugged him and cried . Lizzie now understood what she has told u ..

Robbie told her softly ..So that u both can't hear it

"U shouldnot have said that to y/n . She. Has got hurt . She just wanted to be with u...And she loves u so she is clingy to u and not me . I know u love her but see her...U hurt her.." robbie said while looking at u . He went to u and picked u up and u cried on by keeping ur head on his shoulder .

"Dont cry baby . Mama loves u ...She was a bit off " robbie said while consoling u .

"No she doesn't ...Me go and die " u said which shook Lizzie . She ran to u ..And took u .

"What did u just say? U will die ...Are u mad baby...?U know how much I love u ...I scolded u ...doesnt mean I don't love u...U are my baby...And sorry baBy for comparing...I love u just the way u are ...I love u being clingy to me...I live everything of u...U are perfect !!" Lizzie said and Kissed ur head.

U wiped her kiss. She again kissed u and u did the same .

"So baby is much angry with mama...Ok...For now ..U will be homeschooled and u don't have to go to school until u are ready but jason will go ...That's ok boy?" Lizzie asked jason

" Yes..Mama that's ok..." Jason said with a big smile . Robbie left with jason for school . He was getting late .

Now Lizzie sat with u on her lap.

"Don't say that ever baby...I love u the most ...Ok ? And I will never let u go...U are mine...And only mine..Sorry for raising my voice on u ." Lizzie said and kissed ur head .

U didn't wipe it this time . U made a pout and she kissed on ur pout this time .

"I love u too mama..Sorry and I will not say it... " u said and kissed her cheek

"It's ok baby girl...I forgive u...wait did y just used i in ur sentence?" Lizzie asked .

"Yes mama...I love u and I will always do...I love u all" u said and Lizzie hugged u...

"Aww my baby grew up a but then...Now let's go and study for a bit.." Lizzie said and took u up . U studied nicely with her and rest of the day it was good .

_________________________________________
Words : 1293

Thanks for reading

Hope u like it AngelHarper4