21) Fight ❤️🌏( lizzie )

Requested by ElizabethOlsenswifey

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Age : 3 year old.

Tw: cuts, blood....

_________________________________________

Lizzie's pov :

I woke up by a soft dug in our bed...I looked up and saw my 3 year old is sitting with her thumb in her mouth and on other hand she has her boo boo( the stuffed teddy)..

"Mama...Can me cuddle u...? Boo boo and me no sleep " she said .

She is in preschool now but she tell me instead of i ...She will Learn i know.

"Yeah baby come" i stretched my hands ..She came under my sheets and nestled into my chest . Robbie was sleeping . He has very deep sleep for God's sake .

She slept while I ran my fingers through her hair . I kissed her temple ...I tapped on my phone and it was 2 a.m. she fell asleep gradually .

I woke up again and it was 6 a.m. now . Y/n was still asleep . So slowly woke up not meaning to wake her up and went to take a shower .

When I came back i saw she was looking at me with her beautiful emerald eyes while she was resting on Robbie's chest. He was awake.

"Hi babe...Good morning " he said

"Hi. Good morning "i said and sat beside him. And pecked his lips.

Y/n was still on Robbie's chest . Aww she looks so cute .

After 30 mins ..i made y/n take a bath and fed her some pancakes . Then I dressed her . She wore a ice blue pant and red shirt . I tied her hair. Robbie picked her up..

"Ready to go ? Baby?" He asked ...

She nodded. She said bye to me and they left . I got ready for my set and I left the house locking it from behind.

Y/n's pov:

My dada dropped me to school..

"Bye dada .."

"Bye baby ...Be a good girl" he said and kissed my head and I entered the school.

I went to my classroom.

"Hi y/n" Millie said ...She is my bestfriend and I have one more friend too...Sadie..

"Hi Millie..." I said and she came and hugged me...
Gradually Sadie came too...And we three sat together and played with blocks the teacher gave us.