EXTRA. "and I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old"

Start from the beginning

"Please tell me she didn't enter through the barrier," said Hermione, alarmed. Luckily, Lavender shook her head.

"More like she was escorted far and far away from the premises the moment she was caught by the Aurors," said Lavender, who gave Lucia a chance to exhale in relief. "Huh, looks like marrying the Boy-Who-lived — twice — isn't such an easy feat,"

"He's not a boy though anymore, is he?" Astoria chuckled.

"Yeah, he's more of a prat," said Ginny, carefully laying small flowers she had picked from the garden she and Lucia had once plant during the summer of 1997. For once, Lucia didn't try to smack her hand away for touching her hair.

"Can you get me the tiara?" Astoria instructed, and Parvati nodded.

"It's so beautiful..." awed Parvati as she handed Astoria the tiara; it was small, yet beautiful in the eyes of the beholder as the gleaming stone shone at the centre of the golden frame. "I never knew you owned one..."

"Well, I didn't know I owned one too. I've never even gotten the chance to check through my vault before, but when I did, I found this beauty," said Lucia, admiring her reflection in front of the mirror as Astoria propped the small tiara on the crown of her head, before Hermione went to attach the veil on it. "I asked my mum a few months ago, and she said something about it being worn by her once... so I'm kind of guessing it was something my dad made for her,"

"Every time I listen stories about your dad, all I can do is sigh and think of how much of a dreamboat he is," said Lavender, sitting on Ginny's bed.

"I agree... Imagine making stuff for someone you love? You dad..." said Parvati trailingly, almost drooling.

"He was also a prat," said Lucia in an amusing manner, as she turned around toward them. "I asked my mum if I can use it for today, and she gave me a small nod. I took that as a yes to use it."

"Adorable lady, she is," sighed Astoria.

"Knock, knock,"

Ron appeared at the doorway with Mawar Lim by his side. It had seem to them that he'd escorted the woman up here. Lucia, along with her friends turned to them with a soft smile. And her smile merely deepened when she saw the look of fondness that graced Ron's face.

"Hello, Ron. Hi, Mama," greeted Lucia.

But Ron was too tongue-tied at the sight of his friend, causing Hermione to shake her head and nudged his ribs. "Earth to Ronald,"

"Oh — uh — sorry," stammered Ron blushingly.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" said Hermione to Ron, who nodded endearingly.

"The only time she is," he said.

"I don't appreciate your presence anymore, Ron. Get out!" said Lucia, pointing out of the door.

Ron held his hands up in defence. "Right, right. Sheesh, m'sorry," he said. "Can't joke around down there, now I can't even joke around up here?"

"Hark, says the one that was practically panicking about today all morning," said Hermione, folding an arm over her shoulder.

"Love you, 'Mione," grinned Ron.

Hermione scoffed. "Bring that love somewhere else,"

"I can't even be appreciated inside my own home," Ron said theatrically.

"Stop being dramatic," said Ginny, throwing a pillow at the tall man. "What are you doing here anyway? You spoiled the surprise!"

"Bloody hell, woman," Ron caught the pillow, rolling his eyes. "I thought it was evident enough? Mrs. Lucia's Mum here actually indirectly asked me to bring her up here to see Lucia,"