EXTRA. "and I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old"

CARVED IN THE STARS

CARVED IN THE STARS

21:79 ─❁────────── 31:80

◁                             Ⅱ                             ▷

You look so beautiful in this light

Your silhouette over me

Should this be the last thing I see

I want you to know it's enough for me

'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

༻───────────────༺

          LUCIA WAS NERVOUS. SHE NEVER thought she would be this nervous, especially for something that wasn't war or even travelling throughout Great Britain with Luna for more information on the existence of certain creature. She was getting married.

She would be lying if she didn't say that admitting that wasn't odd. It really was.

For goodness sake, she never even thought it was possible for her to do so. It just didn't sound all too believable for her as she sat in front of the vanity in Ginny's room, her friends helping her apply her makeup.

She was actually getting married. Wow.

And not to just anyone, but to Harry James Potter himself. The person she had fell in love with after so long, and look where she was now, getting herself ready to be wed to him.

It was funny, really, since it felt like it was just yesterday when she yearned to live a normal life, to do things that she wanted, and to do things for herself. How it felt as if it was yesterday when she was scared to do many things, especially seizing the day and crossing that imaginary line she drew between enjoying her life to the fullest and just doing things she didn't want to. She remembered just how much she was kept back by shackles before.

Now there was no such shackles.

Albeit marrying him would not be one of her greatest achievements in her life, she would have to say that this was the achievement she would indeed cherish in her heart until she dies. Today was the proof that she was able to love, and that the love she felt for him was not as temporary as she had first predicted back in fifth-year.

"I think I saw Skeeter..." said Lavender from the window as she peered down.

Lucia tensed. "What?" she panicked.