021. "They aren't our words nor our eyes"

XXI

XXI. A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE

01:03 ─❁────────── 01:80

◁                          Ⅱ                           ▷

But this cold and bitter aftertaste

Makes sense now

༻───────────────༺

          NEITHER LUCIA NOR HARRY QUITE thought this through. They've never imagined themselves in the situation they were currently in. Not even in a million of years. It was just unbelievable to them how their friendship could go from zero to a hundred in just a matter of seconds as they stood awkwardly in the middle of the prefect's bathroom, alone, without any supervision whatsoever.

Well, technically, they didn't need any supervision in the first place. It wasn't as though they were going to do something inappropriate for their age, so was there really a need for someone to chaperone them? They were just going to take a bath together; it was nothing but innocent.

But the thing was, the thought that this type of situation never truly reached their mind once, however here they were; they stood across from one another, a surge of nervousness coursing through their bodies.

They were just friends, right? There was really nothing to worry about —

False.

Don't get her wrong, though she'd gotten to know Harry more this year and genuinely gotten closer to him and at the same time, finding unintentional salvation in him, it didn't change the fact that he effected her in ways that she both liked and disliked.

She liked the effects because it brought nothing but happiness and this magical feeling to her... but she disliked it because of how foreign and dangerous this feelings felt. It was like a feeling she shouldn't have, especially for Harry out of all people. And after the Yule Ball, she was starting to think that her friendship with Harry was no longer as innocent as to how Ron and Hermione's friendship with him was. It was like something entirely different.

However, every time she would study her feelings, she felt fear growing in her. She needed to remind herself that they were only friends, and she didn't want to ruin that one bit. Nobody said that a bond between friends could be so fragile.

After that revelation, she realised that any wrong move could possibly lead up to her losing him. And that was the last thing she wanted...

Why did she have to think of this right now? She didn't know. But what she did know was that it wasn't very smart of her to not think of this through at all. At the same time, it finally dawned on her that both him and her would be naked —