Chapter 15

DANIELLE'S POV~

It turns out Olympus was trashed so they asked Anna to reconstruct it. They could use their powers to fix it but they want it redone and it's a great reward.

"Hey Dani!!" Someone yelled from behind me. I turned around and saw it was Percy.

"What? Want me to kick your butt in sword fighting again?" I taunted. Percy sighed.

"This is why I don't sword fight with you! You always beat me-" Percy started but then pulled out his sword. I barely had time to open my locket and deflect his blade.

Since my bow is unbreakable, Percy obviously can't break it! I sprinted to my cabin, Percy right behind me. I grabbed my sword and went out a window.

Percy stood there, looking foolish as he surveyed the cabin, looking for me. Nico shadow traveled beside me. I winked at him and motioned to Percy.

"Have your sword ready." Nico whispered and wrapped an arm around my waist. We shadow traveled begin Percy. I used my sword and whipped him on the butt. He whipped around but Nico and I were gone by the time he tried to get us.

"Hey Seaweed Brain, you missed!" I yelled to him. We were on the roof of the Apollo Cabin. Percy walked out and looked at us. We waved to him.

Nico grabbed my waist again and we shadow traveled again. Percy thought we were going behind him but instead, when he turned around we appeared where he was looking a second ago.

"Too slow." Nico said and we traveled again. Percy whipped around to where we were. He started whining about go it wasn't fair.

"Come and get us Perce." I taunted. He ran towards us but we shadow traveled to where his girlfriend was.

Percy and Anna started dating after the war. They make a cute couple. Nico released me and we told Anna the plan. We're going to mess with Percy more, using Anna as bait.

Nico grabbed Anna and told me to meet him by the Poseidon Cabin. Percy was going to be there. Then Anna and Nico traveled away. I laughed and ran to Percy's cabin.

Of course Percy was there but Nico and Anna were on the top. "Percy." Anna said and when he came outside, they traveled away.

"Anna?" Percy asked to no one.

They appeared behind him. "Percy." Anna said again and they travels away, again. Percy whipped around.

"Who's doing this! Nico! Dani! Quit messing with me." Percy yelled. People were surrounding the Poseidon Cabin now, for entertainment. A few of my brothers pushed me towards Percy, making me try to confess.

Percy saw me and started to come towards me, mad. "Nico!" I called out. He was next to my side in an instant. Nico traded Anna for me and then we traveled away. We were still on the outer edge of the circle.

"NICO DiANGELO!! DANIELLE SCARLETT!! QUIT IT!!" Percy yelled. Nico and I busted up laughing.

"W-We s-should d-do t-this m-more o-often!!" I exclaimed though laughs. Water splashed over us, soaking Nico and I. "PERCY!!!" I screamed.

"Oh gods!!" Percy yelled and then ran, Nico and I on his tail. I shined some light in Percy's eyes and he stopped, unable to see. I pounced on him.

"Make us dry!" Nico demanded. I held us a hand and waved it over Nico's body. The water evaporated. I did the same for myself.

"I learned how to do that last week when Percy decided to dump me into the lake." I said. "I also learned this." I created a ball of fire in my hand and held it towards Percy's face.

"Manipulating sunlight which can be turned into fire. Sweet!" Nico yelled.

It was sad for a few days after the battle but we had the funerals for the deceased demigods and we started getting into the grove of camp again. We have one more day here till people who go to school go home. It's sad but at least I'll have Nico.

Hades told him about the second camp for demigods, Camp Jupiter. On one of Nico's trips to the Underworld, he found one of his sister, Hazel Levesque. She's a daughter of Pluto, Hades Roman form. Cool, huh. Nico and I take trips there and I say that I'm visiting Olympus and Nico just disappears. That's our way of avoiding questions from the Roman and Greek sides.

"I'm sorry!! I won't do it again!!" Percy yelled. He doesn't like fire, at all. It's quite funny sometimes.

I let him up and Nico held my hand, the one that didn't have fire in it though. I laughed. "We all know that's no going to happen Perce. Who wants dinner!!" I yelled as the dinner conch sounded. Nico and I traveled there, leaving a bewildered Percy behind.

"I'll see you later." I told Nico and kissed him on the cheek. We walked to our separate tables, him to Hades and I to Apollo. Will was right there. "Hey bro." He ruffled my hair.

"Really!" I exclaimed and tried to fix it. He laughed.

"Sometimes I wonder if your an Aphrodite child." Will said. I rolled my eyes.

"Dove would probably love that." I said.

"That she would, that she would." Will said. We burned some of our food for Dad and then finished dinner.

"Hey Dani, have you seen Percy?" Anna asked me. I shook my head no.

"Why?" I asked.

"I think he's missing." Anna said. My eyes widened.

"I'll be back. Nico!" I said, scared. The gods must have something to do with this. I rushed over to Nico. "I need you to check the other place. Percy's missing and I think the gods did something. Probably Hera." I said in a really angry voice.

"Be careful how you talk about Hera. I'll be back in a bit and see if any other campers are missing for the other place. You check when you get back." Nico said and kissed my cheek. Then he shadow traveled away.

I rushed up to Chiron. "Chiron, Percy's missing."

"The second Great Prophecy has started." Was all that Chiron said.

No!! This can't be happening. This wasn't suppose to happen for century's!! Why Percy!! Another Great Prophecy, just what we need.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣