Chapter 8

PERCY'S POV~

I have to tell her. I have to tell her. I love Dani.

Walking over to Apollo's cabin, I kept saying that in my head. I knocked on the door. Will answered the door.

"Hey man. What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I was looking for Dani. Is she here?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"Sorry dude. My sis is with Nico right now at their cabin. Chiron didn't have the heart to tell them they couldn't stay in the same cabin. Zeus told him he couldn't complain." Will said. I felt my face drop.

"Ok. Thanks." I said and then I turned around but Will caught my arm.

"You know that she really likes Nico, right? She even ditched me to go see him this morning." He said. "You cause her anymore pain, and the entire Apollo cabin will be after you. I believe the Gods and Goddesses will be too. They love her up there." He scares me.

"Yes. Goodbye." I said quickly and ran to Hades Cabin. Knocking on the, Nico answered.

"Hel- Oh, it's you. Hey Percy. Be quiet, Dani's still sleeping." He said with a frown and glare at me. I glared right back.

"I need to talk to her. Can you please wake her up?" I asked. Suddenly, I was blinded by a ray of light.

"Like hell you will!" I heard a voice say. Turning around I saw it was Apollo. "Don't you dare go near her ever again. Dani feels like she is torn between your friend and being Nico's girlfriend. But a prophecy states that a daughter of the sun shall bring light to death's son. It's about Dani and Nico. Back off." He threatened.

"I love her. I will never try hurt her." I promised. Apollo scoffed. An arrow came from inside of Nico's cabin and drew blood from my ear.

"Next time I won't miss!" Dani yelled from inside of the cabin. "I know about the prophecy, Dove told me. Shut it or go somewhere else. Dad, yell at Percy some place else. Nico, I'm going back to sleep. Percy, I know you think you love me but I see you destined with someone else. Go find Li-" She said but got cut off. "AHHHHH! NICO! DAD! PERCY!" She screamed.

We ran inside an found Dani missing but her bow and arrow locket all alone on the floor. A note was on Nico's bed.

Apollo picked it up and read it aloud.

"Dearest Grandson Apollo,

I have decided that my great granddaughter would be a great asset to my side of the war. Knowing Danielle, I knew that she will never come to my side willingly so I decided to block her memories. When she accepts me as her father/mentor, her memories will return. You will never see your old Danielle again.

Your Grandfather,
Lord Kronos"

Dani. That's all I thought till Nico punched me.

"This is your fault! If you hadn't come to my cabin this morning, Dani might still be here!" He screamed at me. Tears were running down his face. I felt them running down mine too.

I let him keep punching me because it was my fault. Dani is gone because of me.

"Nico, it isn't his fault. It's Kronos's fault. He took her, it's his fault. but there's one problem with idea of wiping her memories, no one can use any type of magic or godly/Titan power against her. The power/magic is repelled against her towards the person who cast it. Dani will be fine." Apollo said. My eyes widened.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Apollo glared at me.

"Yes. It happened when Aphrodite decided to use her godly power on Dani to get her ready for her birthday party and it reflexes into her instead." He replied coldly. "I will inform the gods and you shall inform the camp. Dani's first instinct will be to follow her heart to where it leads. It will probably lead her to Nico. Nico, I need to talk to you."

Nico walked over to him and I ran to tell Chiron. He seemed troubled by it but he told the campers. I haven't seen Nico anywhere. Oh well.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣
NICO'S POV~ (When Percy left to find Chiron.)

"Nico, we need to tell you something, all of the gods and goddesses." Apollo said. I nodded and then we transported to Olympus.

"Hello Nico, Son of Hades. We must I for you of something. When Dani escapes, she shall follow her heart and it will lead her to the Empire State Building. After this conversation, you will be transported to Olympus while we go fight Typhon. Poseidon is fighting his own war under the ocean. Your father also refuses to help us. I know that before Dani came to camp, you helped Percy bathe in the River Styx." Zeus said. I nodded.

"The rest of your camp shall be at the Empire State Building already. Go, be prepared to find Dani in a terrible state. She will have terrible memories of what they did to her. You must restore the old Dani. Goodbye for now, Son of Hades." Zeus said and then I found myself at the bottom of the Empire State Building where the whole camp was staring at me with wide eyes.

"The gods and goddesses wanted to speak with me before they battle Typhon. Where's Percy and Annabeth?" I asked. They point towards the lobby of a nearby building and I find Percy and Annabeth going over battle plans.

"Hey Nico, have you found Dani yet?" Annabeth asked. I shook my head no and she frowned.

"But I know where to find her."
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣