EP: 32

Somi's P.O.V

Bam! The door open wide open.

I stayed still on the bed trying not to move to make them think I'm asleep, but I can't even fall alseep. This bed is not comfortable. Its sucks!!

Then I heard that bastards named kai speak. "your so fucking annoying I srsly wonder why Jennie even likes you"

I rolled my eyes mentally . Your just a fucking horny dog who turned into an obsessive lunatic I said in my thoughts.

"I also wonder why wendy likes someone like her she's just a worm" I heard another voice. 

Its must be her. Ugh I srsly hate her. She is such a pretentious bitch. She lies about everything and thinks everything should go her way.

she's none other than Yeri. A sasaeng. She's a fan of wendy or more like a demon chasing after her.  Wendy my friend in the industry and I feel bad that she has to go through that.

Then I heard the door closing hearing and sensing someone else inside the room. I turned around and to my surprise it was a girl blindfolded and tied up from her mouth,hands and down to her feet.

I quickly sat up on my feet and rushed towards the girl. I removed her blindfold and saw her.

"Lisa!" i said

She looked at me confused.

"Lisa"

She furrowed her eyes. I removed the remaining straps that are immobilizing her.

"H-how do you know. and that voice its you from the phone call that I recieved who are you" She said moving back scared.

I frantically then said "Lisa its me...."

"I know its hard to believe but I'm your cousin"

"My what?" She answered

'Cousin. We've never met before but Im your cousin I've been looking all over for you. and when I heard that you were here I came here just to find you and-"

"w-w-wait I know in my mother side I don't have any cousins so who are you"

"Im your cousin in your father side"

"How can I be sure that you are"

"You mother's name is lily manoban"

"And so you think I'll still trust you if you know my mothers name???"

"Your first father name is james brushweiller and your current father/step dad is marco manoban"

"I will still not trust you. You probably got that information from someone that you are working for and your trying to follow me and kill me"

"Are you stupid" I said back

"YAh!!!"

"Srsly If i was trying to kill you why would I be here???"

"Actually why are you even here I thought that I was their only target from what I heard they say" She said

"Duh?? Because I was trying to save you from them"

"Your making up stories" Lisa said

Out of frustration and annoyance I compared her to uncle. "UGH!! Your just like your dad so stubborn, annoying and so just UGH!!!"

"Wait my dad?"

"Yea unlce james your both the same srsly so stubborn and annoying. The first time I met him I didn't believe that he was your father since My parents told me he was dead . HE kept annoying me to help him and was so persistant so I had to help him"

"So your really my cousin from dads side?" She asked

"How many times do I have to convince and say you that I am!!!" I said almost shouting

" and your a famous......... OMG!! I just realized your the idol SOMI! I have a cousin thats a celebrity and I never kn-"

"Srsly Helloo!?!? So you believe me now because I'm famous!?! "

lisa kept mumbling to herself

"Okay I believe you your definitely my cousin"

"You only believed me now since you know I'm famous ugh!"

"Thats partially the reason but mostly since you know my biological father. All I know is that he is on the run and that even his family doesn't know where he is so I'm surprised that you know him since you weren't even born when He went missing"

"So does that mean you also remember me"

"Kinda, I do have a vivid memory of you. Sorry about my behavior" Lisa said bowing

"Its fine" I said crossing my arms still kinda upset about the fact that she only believes me because I'm famous. Srsly just like Unlce james.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update got lazy hehehe