Ep: 2- pre-party

Jennie's P.O.V

"JENDUKIE!!!" my most annoying sister shouted. Im here in my office right now signing some documents, and now she's here to annoy me.

"Its my birthday you didn't forget did you? The girls are on there way to the the restaurant come on"

"I still have work chu"I said still signing some more papers.

"Seriously Jen its my birthday come on please-" She came in front of me and showed me her puppy eyes.

"Do it for me!" I raised one of my eye brows and said "EW"

"YAH!!!" She took me by the the arm and drag me out of the company building. My secretary just smiled at me and said that she'll continue the work and that I should just enjoy the rest of my day. 

but my work nooooo

We sat inside the car and Bobby drove us to the restaurant. "Great chu now I have more work to do later"

"c'mon Jen why can't you just stop thinking about work. Dad and mom said its fine if you just leave the work for a day and enjoy being a normal human being and maybe find your true love~"

"I don't have time for love. And first of all I don't want to find love ever since Kai"

"seriously you still remember that asshole"

"How can I not remember him. He is such a scumbag let alone a scammer." 

Jisoo Unnie sighs and rubs her head "You just haven't found the right one yet. Just wait Jen I know god will bestow upon you someone handsome and very caring unlike that dumbass dog"

"I hope so, but right now I just need to do work"

"yeah yeah whatever you say workaholic"

"yeay yeah what ever you say chicken lover~" I teased

"So what if I am a chicken lover what are you gonna do about it hmph~". I laughed and saw her cheeks puffed and red.

"why don't you quit eating chicken or else I'll tell Rosè you have a crush on her"

"YAH!! NOO DON'T TELL HER BUT PLS DON'T USE THE CHICKEN CARD ON ME"

I laughed and the rest of the ride was full of laughter.

Irene's P.O.V

"Miss bae please give us a chance  please It will be worth your while"

I threw all the papers in front of him. "Are you kidding me" I scoff and shouted "YOU THINK THIS WILL BE WORTH MY WHILE I JUST WASTED MY WHOLE ENTIRE MORNING JUST TO HEAR YOUR PLEADING."

"P-please miss Bae My team has families to provide to please give us a chance to make up for our mistake"

I looked coldly and menacing at him and his team behind him. "You think you can fix this. You made me lose millions!!! MILLIONS"

"This is final! YOU AND YOUR TEAM ARE FIRED GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE GUARDS!!"

"Please Miss Bae have mercy My wife is in the hospital please don't fire me" he says kneeling down, but I walked away and the guards took them out of my office. I sighed and prepared to go out since its Jennie's Sister's birthday and they invited me. Rosè told me the location, so I packed my stuff and got out of my office leaving my work since I think I need a breather.

I walked out of the company building and I see Wendy leaning against her red Mercedes sports car. I smiled and walked towards her as she waves her hands out. I better go to her quickly before her fans sees us both and make up rumors about me and her relationship.