Ep: 13 troubled kid

Lisa's P.O.V

I just finished school and I'm at work currently. Wendy said she wanted to pick me up but she is doing something to surprise me. Rosè called earlier saying she wanted to pick me up but she is doing a photoshoot. Mina and tzuyu showed up and picked me up but quickly left since they have business to take care of. And Irene is nowhere to be found but I heard from Jisoo Unnie that she is stuck inside her office reviewing alot of her work for an upcoming project.

I actually haven't heard from Jennie so right now It felt like I can finally have a break from all there craziness and chaos.

I just finished work and I'm hungry and tired at the same time, So I plan to go to buy food and go home.

I walked a couple blocks down from my job and entered mac-donalds.  I went in line as kids around me were running around and playing.

I didn't mind them and scrolled on my phone waiting for it to be my turn.

It was finally time for my turn and I started to order. I ordered chicken nuggies, large fries and coke.

 I went to find a seat somewhere inside. I finally sat down and I just played with my phone until this alarm thingy rings.

As I was playing with my phone, In my peripheral vision I see a figure standing. I turned to look and it was a kid looking at me in awe.

I stared at her for a few moments and smiles at her. She blushed.

"do you need something kiddo?" I asked. She fidgets with her fingers and looks down.                       "Aren't you suppose to be with your parents. Do you need help finding them?"

"I-I don't have parents only a mom" She said still looking down.

"Then what are you doing here you should go back to your mom" I said

"My mom is mad. I-I" She hesitated but then said "I ran away". She looked at me with puppy eyes.

I sighed and smiled. Damn it those puppy eyes srsly hits me right through my heart.

"Why don't you take a seat while my order is still preparing. I'll share my food with you"

Her eyes beamed of happiness. I smiled at her she quickly took her seat across from me.

"So Whats your name" I said Putting my phone away.

"Ella"

"Okay, My names Lisa nice to meet you Ella, So why did you ran away?"

"My mom always ignores me a-and-" She pauses and started to look down again

"Its okay Ella you don't have to tell me"

She sighs and tears started to come down from her cat-like eyes. Her chubby cheeks were stained with tears as she tried to wipe it.

Suddenly the alarm went off and I took it to the cashier to get my order.

I went back to my seat and I see Ella Seating at my seat beside mine. I just smiled and sat beside her.

"Want some fries" I asked. She nodded and grabbed the fries I offered. We ate in silent until she broke the silent

"My mom neglects me. And I often get bullied. I never had anyone to look up to. No one to love me, And No father. Its only me. Me and my mom fought and-and she s-he-" Her voiced hitched as tears started to come falling down again.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and bring her to my side. I side hugged her and said "I may be a stranger but I hope this helps"

I hugged her tight as she cried in my chest. She snake her little arms around me and cried.  The people around us were looking at us and were mumbling but I didn't mind and ignored there faces.

This kid is only around 7 or 9, but she's already facing these kind of challenges. How can her mother do this to her.

"She hurt me" She said. And that triggered me. I pulled out the hug and put my arms in her shoulders. "w-what did she do." I said alarmed and worried.

"She pushed me and slapped me today"

I clenched my jaws because of how mad I am now. How can her mother be that cruel. I hugged Ella in my arms and said "It will be okay Ella. I may be a stranger, but I will try and fight for you. I'll protect you okay."

She looked at me in the eye and said "No one has ever shown me there worry unlike you Lisa Unnie thank you"

I just smiled and hugged her. "C'mon eat more okay"

She nodded and smiled.

We were just eating happily suddenly the door opened loudly and men in black suit started to come. They looked at my direction and informed someone in there radio of some-sort.

I hid Ella behind my back as she trembled. "Its them. There moms guards" she said trembling.

I held Ella hands tight as the men in black suit approached us. The people around us started to gossip and were taking out there phones to take a video.

"what do you want" I said looking at the man in front of us with more young and jocked guys behind him.

He looked at me intimidatingly but he bowed suprisngly.

I was confused.

"It is an honor to be at your presence young mistress"

EHHHHH???? YOUNG MISTRESS????? Now im confused WTF.

Suddenly a female voice said from behind him "Move of out of the way"

I didn't see who it was but the voice was familiar. When the tall guy moved out of the way to my suprise it was Jennie in a blue suit walking to me smiling.

She showed me her famous gummy smile as she walked happily towards me. I stood up and opened my arms. 

"Oh my ghad Jen, Its been so long" I said hugging her.

She hugged me too and kissed my cheek "yes it has. You don't know how much I misses you"

We were hugging for a minute until I felt someone tugging my shirt from behind. It was Ella.

"Oh Ella I have to introduce you to someone this is-" Ella cuts me off.

"I already" she said looking scared. 

"Sh-she's m-my" she said look down.

"My mom"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS