Ep: 21 Target

Rose's P.O.V

I can't believe myself. I'm jealous to a kid wow. This srsly makes me so immature, but the smirk Irene gave srsly pissed me off.

She's using the kid card to make Lisa hers lets just see how long that will last when she finds out I'm courting her.

I smirked and laughed evily. The people around me looked at me as if I'm crazy So I stop laughing out of embarrassment.

Right now I'm in a cafe since I need to cool off. It's just around the corner of where Lisa lives. 

I sighed and sat there looking outside drinking my coffee when suddenly my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answered but no one answered. 

"Hello" I repeated and still no answer. What the heck?? I was about to end the call when a horse and familiar eery voice said "hello" back

This voice. there is no way right. He had to be dead.

"Who is this" I said tightening my grip on my phone

"guess who" The voice said

I gulped and looked around the cafe to see if anyone was watching me and there was. I man in black overall and a black hat with shades on. he smiled and stood up and as if on cue the phone call ended. He retracked his phone away his ear and put it in his pocket and left.

I stood up to go after him but a white envelope from his table caught my eye. I grabbed it and left the coffee shop after paying of coarse.

I went towards my car and sat down opening the envelope.

When I opened it I saw a photo Me and my family.

The next one showed me and my friends (Jisoo, Jennie, Mina, Tzuyu, Irene,Wendy)

Then the next srsly killed me. It was me and Lisa. In this photo lisa's face was marked X and that alarmed me. I turned the car on and quickly went Lisa's House. I parked it fast and ran to her apartment room frantically.

I knocked many times and there was no answer. I rang the bell many times and no one still opened the door.

I rang and knocked a few more times before grabbing my phone with sweaty hands. Sh*t lisa please answer my god dam phone.

Ring ring- and nothing

I felt my tears going down. I was about to call the cops when suddenly the door opens with who looked like she just came out of the shower. Wet hair and a towel covering her body.

I didn't pay attention to that and quickly hugged her. Tight.

"Oh thank god your okay."

I felt her hand go around me hugging me back.

"I'm okay, Why wouldn't I be?" She asked

"Its nothing" I said. I don't want to make her worry. I just need to do something about this in the mean time.

Lisa breaks the hug and says "Why don't we go inside I need to change into clothes"

I nodded and looked at her up and down. I smirked and she blushes.

"Stop looking at me you pervert" she said giving me the middle finger as she ran to her room.

I laughed as I closed the door. "Don't worry you look sexy!!!" I shouted

"SHUT UP!!" She shouted back from upstairs

I laughed again and looked around. "Where did the kid go?"

Someone's P.O.V

"Is this her?" he said pionting to the picture of a girl with another girl

I nodded "Thats her. She is the reason I became jobless. ever since I became jobless  I began to lose everything. She's a fucking witch"

He nods then someone behind me said "I'm also became jobless but not with her, but she is associated with the person I want you to take care of. I want you to use her as bait"

He nods and says "I guess a punishment has to be done, But-"

I looked at him waiting for him to continue "but, Maybe I'll give her some time to enjoy because there are many people in line who holds a grudge to her"

I nodded and looked at the other 3 people behind me.

You fucking get ready because hell is about to come to you