Ep: 18 Ella and Me

Lisa's P.O.V

"Lisa Unnie can we go there next please pretty please" she said showing me her gummy smile. She really is like Jennie. 

"Okay okay, Just promise you won't complain arasso". She nodded and pulled me towards the ride.

I think this is the 15th ride we both rode. Its so tiring but I want to spend time with Ella because Next week I will lock myself inside my apartment and start studying for my finals thats a week after that.

 We rode on the ride and finally it was time for us to go. OMG FINALLY LMAOOO

"Did you have fun today Ella" I said buckling her up. She nodded and hugged me tight. "Thank you Lisa unnie"

I hugged her back and said "Anytime"

I closed the car door and went to the driver seat.  I started to drive and after like 10 mins of driving I noticed that she fell asleep so I turned the music down a bit and drove a little slow not to wake her up.

I finally arrived at Jennie's house. I went to Ella's seat side and unbuckled her slowly to not wake her up. I carried her and let her head rest on my shoulder. I knocked on the door and to my surprise it was Jisoo.

I smiled and whispered "hey Jisoo Unnie". She smiled towards me and let me in.

I went upstairs to Ella's room and placed her in her bed. I was about to leave when she cried. Ugh she is such a kid. still my favorite kid though. HAHA

I ssshed her and patted her head gently. I began to sing a lullaby as I carressed her head. I whiped her tear away and kept singing.

When I finally heard her snore I stopped and stood up to leave. I closed the door gently and went downstairs to find Jisoo and Jennie talking.

When they noticed me they turned there head towards me. Jennie first stood up and hugged me. "Thank you for taking care of Ella"

"No problem. I should be going I still have school tomorrow"

Jennie nods and she suddenly pecks my lip which caught me off guard. She smirks.

Jisoo widens her eyes and smirked.

I blushed. Damn it Jennie I srsly hate this. STOP MAKING ME BLUSH!!!

Fine if thats how you want to play I'll play. I pulled her arm and kissed her lips too and left Quickly. Damn it that was the boldest move I have ever done. Now my cheeks are burning hot. Damn it.

I drove to my apartment to find it lit up with candles?

I went inside and saw rose's everywhere. Then there was someone playing the guitar?? Am I being hunted romantically?? HAHAHAHAHA

I closed the door and saw a note on the floor. I picked it up and read it.

Go to the kitchen. So I went into the kitchen and there I saw the literaly Rose. Rosè.... Smiling at me while playing her guitar.

Then she began to sing....

"We were both young when I first saw you"...

----------------------------------------------------------------

You guys should know this song right I hope you do

Anyways, you guys should just wait for More tzulis and minlis I'm going through like order of the ships hehehe so just wait....

Just to remind you and ask a question I guess

Which ship do you support??

Jenlisa

Chaelisa

Wenlis

Lisrene

Tzulis

Minlis