1.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Kamaria sat at her dinning table checking her email. she was reviewing some of the responses she had received form her professors. she was a 24 year old college student in her last year. slowly everything was falling into place for her. 

granted she moved to a new state and city at random deciding she needed some fresh air from the place she called home. although she was far from family things were more calming for her here. she felt like she could finally breathe and it was only a plus when she found a college that would accept her scholarships and her transfer credits. 

she owned a small apartment and was able to pay for it with the little money the school granted her every month due to her above average grade point average. She refused to let her GPA drop since it was her lively hood. 

the young aspiring artist had made a few friends at her huge art school even if she transferred in the middle of the year. 

skimming over the emails one in particular caught her eye..... "Internship

clicking on the email she read it. her teacher had signed her up for an internship opportunity telling her it would help her set up for life after college and that he'd thought it would be a very good fit for her. He said her work met the requirements and that he knew some of the artist she'd work with personally. 

she honestly hadn't thought that far ahead. she has half a year before she graduated and assumed she'd get a part time job to make money until she'd landed a starter gig in the field she'd hope for. but this was an even better plan.....

she responded to the email thanking Mr.Park before saying she'll speak to him more on the subject on Monday. 

today was Saturday and she had finished a few assignments. so all that was left was checking her emails. afterwards she sat back stretching...

only in a relaxed state for a few minutes when her phone rung knocking her into alert mode. 

she picked it up seeing it was her best friend here in her new state.

"ℍ𝕚𝕚..𝕪𝕦𝕝𝕦𝕤. 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕦𝕡??"

Yulus: Heyyyyy babe! I just finished my last assignment for the week and I want go out!!!

her bestie shouted in her ear. she really enjoyed his presence. he was so lively but held and aura that was very down to earth. it was hard not craving to be around him 24/7

"𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕦𝕡𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕦𝕤?? 𝕀 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕤."

Yulus: uhh UHHH absolutely not!!

she chuckled at his tone. she could feel him shaking his head on the other end of the phone.

Yulus: Kamaria I love you... but tonight im tryna get a lil tipsy and shake my ass until an ass actually appears!! 

this caused her to throw her head back laughing.