chapter 5 - harry's pov

Monday rolled around far too quickly for Harry's liking, and he has had hardly any real sleep since him and Louis' first real interaction, which lead to him being 30 minutes late for school, from struggling to get out of his bed.

Harry wondered to himself if him and Louis actually stood a chance. Sure he was not sure if Louis was fruity, but no one knew that he was as well (well except Zayn, who Harry wondered how he found out). For all Harry knew, Louis could be thinking and feeling the exact same as him, actually Harry thought, he probably is. Who wouldn't like Harry? He's Harry fucking Styles.

as Harry neared his school gates he realised that he will actually need a plan to snatch Louis' attention. To make him jealous maybe? Aha yes, Harry thought, what better way to make Louis notice him than to make him jealous... jealous of someone else.

As Harry entered his school gates he quickly made it way to his locker, stacking up all of his dumb school books, and other crap they force him to do at his school. His back ached from his heavy school bag and he groaned. Harry wondered if his parents would've just sent him to a public school, maybe he wouldn't have to do so much homework, well who was he kidding, did Harry really ever do his homework?

He made his way to his first class, HPE, and mentally groaned when he entered the hall, however his mood was quickly lightened when he saw a specific blue eyed boy cautiously watching his every move.

Okay, go time. Harry thought to himself when he smiled and made his way over to a brown haired boy.

"Hey." Harry whispered to the older boy and then pulled him into a tight hug, watching Louis stand gobsmacked infront of them.

"Hey Harry!" Liam happily greeted him.

The two boys got lost in conversation about their next soccer games, and up coming parties, but Harry kept his eyes glued to the older, blue eyed boy.

Harry watched cautiously as Louis soon made his way over to the pair and stood directly next to Liam.

"Hi Liam! Harry." Louis' high pitched voice greeted the two.

"Hey Lou." Harry whispered in a lower husky tone, which made Louis shiver, and Liam send questioning looks between the two. Harry smiled to himself, while Louis frowned, standing closer to Liam, who's hand was now resting on Louis' shoulder.

Okay, that's kinda weird. Harry thought to himself. He had no idea that Louis and Liam were friends again. Last time he checked, they had some massive falling out and didn't talk for like three months or something.