28 - "Kidnapped II"

It'd been pure pandemonium dropping Lisa home

It'd been pure pandemonium dropping Lisa home. On the way there she called Lotus, but was so hysterical she couldn't talk. Allele had to tell him what happened and from there, got instructions to contact the top soldiers of the cartel to guard Lisa at the house. Lotus informed them he was on a flight coming back right now.

He even called the family doctor and had him go to the house, just to make sure Lisa was stabilized and didn't have a panic attack or something.

Now that Allele and Cilia were back at their own house, the chaos hadn't quiet went away either. In fact it was the silence that was reminding the parents every single second their children weren't here and it was driving both of them crazy.

Allele hadn't even sat down down since he got home. Instead he paced back and forth on the phone. He called Breeze to inform him of the kids and Keshawn getting taken. Then made some calls to some hittas he knew around the way. He didn't have a connection in every corner like Lotus. But he was definitely well known and had some street cred. Shit was about to get nasty and he was ready.

"Yeah, nothing on it?" Allele questioned, Raw. Raw was a street dude who use to buy the Hunter's product. Raw had been dry on a plug and Allele was the one who connected him. This was a year ago and though they weren't friends, it was common in the streets where if you did a favor you owed one. And Allele was calling to collect on that favor.

"Nothing. I don't even think that shit registered forreal." Raw said.

"Aight...one." Allele said hanging up. He had caught the license plate of the van and asked several people to run it, but everyone came up with nothing. It was like the vehicle didn't exist.

Allele didn't expect it to really be registered to any of Pranav's people. He knew they couldn't be that dumb. But the fact it was a ghost car was making it frustrating. Cilia came down the stairs, arms folded in a tracksuit with the hoodie on her head. She was surprised how calm she was as well, but she couldn't stop thinking the worst.

"Maybe we shouldn't have left Lisa at the house." Cilia said, her voice a little shaky.

What Cilia didn't know was that if she would've been in hysterics like Lisa, Allele would've left her with her friend as well. There was something about people crying and freaking out during a crisis that drove him up a wall. He understood her daughter was just taken. He knew the hurt, pain and defenselessness she was experiencing, because he was experiencing it too. But he wasn't the type that could concentrate with screaming and panic around him.

"She's fine, she's surrounded by goons. Plus he said he's on his way down." Allele said, walking around her. He remembered a hidden banana clip he put in a random spot some months ago. It was in the cabinet over the stove behind some wine glasses. He couldn't remember when he put it there. He was just ready to go outside and shake something.

Cilia followed his movements with her eyes. That was true, Lisa was definitely going through it but at least she wasn't alone. She watched Allele fiddling with the gun clip, like trying to remember why he put it up there in the first place. She closed her eyes having a flashback of shots going off as her kids were stuffed into a van.