13 - "Money Carter"

Scruffy size eleven Fila sneakers made minimal noise as it touched the concrete in the basement

Scruffy size eleven Fila sneakers made minimal noise as it touched the concrete in the basement. Still, the three pairs of ears perked instantly. They were very aware of the presence that had just entered the basement. The three pair of eyes scanned for the person, anxiousness filling them.

They knew this is how they would continue to live if they were kept alive long enough. Wondering as each day past what would happen next. Bonnie came into view, walking up to the three brothers. Allele kept his eyes on the floor even as Bonnie stopped in front of him. His sneakers were yellowish but looked like it use to be white. He was waiting for Allele to look up at him. Allele wasn't going to, but eventually he did.

The twenty-two-year old was met with enormous black pupils. It was more than clear Bonnie was hopped up on some type of drug. He was also eating a red apple in his left hand.

"I'm assuming you fine gentlemen haven't used the bathroom as of yet." Bonnie walked off, making a head motion for them all to follow him. The backs of his sneakers were dingy as well. Which was surprising, he was always well put together.

Breeze and Allele stayed put knowing he was fucking with them. Keshawn got up out of desperation. He really needed to empty his bladder so it was worth a try. They've been here since last night. Their hands were zip-tied behind their backs so he couldn't go by himself. He at least needed someone to pull his zipper down.

Bonnie came to a stop in front of Gumz dead body. Bonnie flailed his hand about. "Go on, go ahead." He said.

Keshawn didn't move, he just stared at Bonnie. He needed to pee so bad, to the point it was almost hurting. He couldn't though. Maybe if Breeze and Allele were in a different room he might've done it out of desperation. But he couldn't disrespect his cousin with his two brothers sitting right there. They would no doubt look at him differently for being able to do that to Vincent.

"Go head." Bonnie repeated, chewing on his Granny Smith apple.

Keshawn just continued to stare.

"Alright then," He shrugged. "hold it till' you piss on yourself."

Bonnie punched him in his face and Keshawn fell flat on his ass. He grit his teeth, promising himself if he ever got out of this he would kill Bonnie. There was no use in getting worked up over the mistreatment, there was nothing he could do right now.

"What about you? Wanna go?" Bonnie said looking at Breeze who was in a daze like state.

He waited a moment but got no response. Bonnie swallowed the fruit, "Well I need to pee."

He took one more bite then tossed the half eaten apple on the ground. It rolled with a speed across the room and crashed against a wall. Still chewing what was in his mouth, Bonnie took his left foot and tilted Gumz's head so it was facing upright. Bonnie took the tip of his left sneaker and slid it between the slight opening in the corpse's mouth and jiggled his foot a little to open his mouth wider. He then unzipped his pants, exposing the crotch area of his black Ethika boxers. He pulled out his wood and began to pee in Gumz's mouth.