"𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝐼𝒳

Start from the beginning

Upon arriving at your mother's side, she then bumps your hips with her hips. You're now looking at your mother, wanting to question her, but only seeing her grin.

"Whatever you're thinking, don't," you said quickly as you backed away from your mother, "I wasn't even saying anything yet." Your mother laughed. You only grumbled.

"I'm proud of you, hon. Now let's cash this out! " Your mother exclaimed, going to the cash register. You only smiled following your mother.

-------

"Isn't it a fantastic idea?"

Here you are in the junkyard, and Eddy is telling you about his con. He wants to pull a con where everyone thinks it's still summer, so he can sell everyone a fake BBQ.

Ed clapped his hand and yelled, "That's a great idea, Eddy!"

"And how do you propose to do that?" you asked, Why am I here? Well, you had just finished arranging the materials you needed for school when Eddy and Ed barged into your house and told you to meet them in the junkyard. Thankfully, your mother was not around at the moment.

"Oh, me and Edd already set it up," Eddy answered, his face set as if to say, "I got this."

"And where do I fit in there?"

"Tomorrow is the start of school. You will rip out everyone's calendar, so they will not know. "

This was something you expected to happen. You can't help but wonder how everyone in the cul-de-sac still trusts Eddy. Maybe it's the cartoon logic. (Lol)

- - -

Everyone knows you after a month of living in a cul-de-sac. They know you as a quiet kid who is also a laid-back person who gets along with everyone. They also know you as a strong person, if needed, they even ask you why you were friends with the Ed's, in which you just shrug it off.

(A/N: Instead of a week before school, I changed it to a month.)

Let me give you an overview of how you met the other kids. Double D and Eddy have previously been introduced to you. You then met Ed, who introduced himself to you after you guys found Eddy. Then Rolf. And Sarah, Jimmy.

Nazz and Kevin, on the other hand, were bicycling and skating. You were heading to see Eddy, so you decided to take a skateboard to get there. (Yes, you can ride a skateboard.) When they saw you, they were amazed and invited you to join them.

They were unaware at first, but seeing you up close, you are just a person who likes to wear a paper bag. They also joke around with you, asking if you are related to Plank, in which case you give them a question sigh.

After that, you encounter Jonny and Plank.

You were walking back to your house when a piece of wood came hurtling at you from nowhere. It's fortunate that you have a quick reflex. You saw a face on the wood now that you were holding it.

Then, in front of you was a boy panting, then thanking you for catching his buddy plank, which you assumed was the wood. Before you left, he commented that if you related to the plank pointing at the paper bag, of course you simply said no, and then walked out.

- - -

Everyone was having fun. Thinking it was still summer, Kevin threw a water balloon at Rolf, in which Rolf also followed by a water balloon, but it was a Blatter instead.

Jonny and Plank were playing the bounce back paddle, but instead of swinging it with your hand, you swing it with your head.

Sarah and Jimmy were playing in the sprinkler, jumping around and having fun. Nazz was sun bathing. It was just a normal summer.