"Come on kids! it's time to go!" Johnny shouted again and the two finally went out.

"Can you stop shouting for Chittaphon's sake? We're still sleepy yet you're here shouting like you're holding a megaphone" Haneul rolled her eyes and Johnny didn't give a fuck

All of the students and the two teachers (Chittaphon and Johnny) were walking to the hills. It was still dark but they had flashlights so it wasn't a hassle.

Upon arriving at the hills, Johnny looked at the time and it was 4:40AM.

"Okay kids, a few minutes left and the sun will rise, find a comfortable spot and make sure not to go far from us, do you understand?" Chittaphon said and the students nodded their heads.

"I heard sunrises are really pretty, have you seen it before Jess?" Jisung asked and Haneul nodded.

"Yeah, when I was around 12 or 13. Me and my fam went on a camping trip and we watched the sunrise too. It was really pretty, being here gives me nostalgia. This was the same hill where we watched the sunrise" she said and Jisung nodded.

When the clock strikes 5, the sun appeared and the sky was very colorful, there were hues of orange, faint red, and yellow (ngl I haven't watched the sunrise before hshshs).

The students cheered and some were taking some photos with the sun.

Jisung was admiring the sun but then his focus went to Haneul, who was undeniably beautiful under the faint light.

He didn't realize that he was staring too much, when Haneul looked at him she stared at his face too but then, shook her head and snapped her fingers.

"Hello, earth to Jisung? I know I'm pretty but you should take a picture. It lasts longer" She joked but Jisung took his phone (that was given by Taeyong) and opened his camera app.

He took a picture of her side profile and smiled at the result.

"You're so pretty" He blurted out and Haneul blushed

"O-Oh, thanks, I guess?" She chuckled nervously and Jisung pinched her cheek.

"Everybody, let's go back to the camping site now and clean ourselves up before doing our first activity".

"Students, please gather up. So for our first activity, we'll plant some plants around the area." (Mark: She's flowering the.. flowers. hshshs ok I'll stop)

"Each of you will be given a plant and find a spot where you could plant it. Mr. Seo and I will be watching you guys if you're doing it correctly" Chittaphon and Johnny gave the students their plants and they started planting.

Haneul was really good at these things. Remember that she doesn't want anyone to go inside the garden in their mansion?

That's because she planted like almost all of the plants there and she has a secret spot hidden in there.

The only person who can enter the garden is Haneul herself and Choi Yeonjun, her ex-husband.

"Uhm, how do you do this?" Jisung who was struggling in placing the plant on the hole asked the girl beside him.

Haneul chuckled and helped him plant it. Jisung thanked her and she nodded in response.

"Good job Haneul, you're really good at these things" Chittaphon said and Haneul thanked him.

"Alright, for those who are done planting, you can now go back to the site and eat your breakfast" Johnny said and the students who were done planting went back to the site.

"Hannieeeeee!" Haneul heard Domin and Chenle shouting her name

The two attacked her with a tight hug while she was struggling to get out of their embrace