"Can I come? I wanted to see it too-" "NO!" Billy suddenly shouted, not even giving Randy a chance to have an exclamation mark at the end of his sentence.

They all jumped slightly while other students around them stopped and stared.

"Jeez alright.. sorry that I was going to crash your fuck fest or whatever you fags are doin'." Randy rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. He didn't even know how right he was at that moment. Stu snorted while Billy's eyes narrowed more.

Billy finally after a few seconds leaned back, sighing while getting up from the fountain's edge, "I'm goin' ta class early.. Stu, you better expect me at.. 9 maybe?" Billy looked at Stu, staring straight into his soul before walking away like nothing happened. Stu blushed yet again, burying his face in Tatum's hair as Randy commented on how weird Billy is all the time.

———

Stu yawned. He was currently laying down on his red, soft couch while watching Halloween for the millionth time. He had completely forgotten that Billy was coming over, that was until..

Ding dong.

Stu glanced in the direction of the door, groaning loudly before getting up. Who the hell would come around here at.. 9? It was 9 already? Stu quickened his pace as his mind finally started working again. The taller male grinned widely, face flushing as thoughts infiltrated his mind.

The door swung open to reveal the same Billy Loomis. He didn't change really, the only thing he did change was his blue jeans which were now a pair of sweats but that will come off within let's say.. a few minutes?

Now that the door was out of the way, Billy took it upon himself to start attacking Stu's neck; He kissed and licked everywhere the skin was exposed and even bit a few times before being shoved off lightly by a panting Stu.

"H-hey, c'mon dude.. we've got all night, no need to rush right?" Stu gave him a small smile. Loving.

Billy then realized that Stu didn't want rough and lustful sex, instead he wanted a loving gentle kind. Billy felt a bit bad for just coming on to him like that so he nodded silently, pulling down Stu's head to kiss him.

Stu seemed to like this more and quickly returned it, shutting the door and walking back to the couch while their lips were still connected. The tall boy was pushed back onto the couch gently, a grin plastered on the other male's face. He needed to control himself. It was a bit hard though since Stu was just so beautiful. How could anyone resist to just— let's stop there. It'll still happen anyways so let's not spoil anything just yet.

Billy's hands roamed Stu's clothed body, going under the wretched drapes to run his hands over Stu's ribs, chest, and back. Stu shivered in delight, doing the same to Billy. The heated make out session from before finally came back, their tongues intertwining as Billy tried dominating Stu and, succeeded.

Stu moaned while Billy grinded on him slowly. Maybe he didn't want it so soft? No.. he did but-

"I want this to be special Billy but.. I want... I.." Stu tried speaking, not sure if he should say anything. This was a mistake.. he couldn't even tell Billy what he wanted. Though as soon as he stopped talking, a love filled kiss helped him get those thoughts out of his head.

Billy pulled back with a smile, "I know. Next time though, you'll have to say exactly what you want for me to do. I wont go that easy on you baby." The smile turned into a sickening grin that rubbed Stu in the right way. Stu nodded slowly, silently making a promise to do that next time.