60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight

Start from the beginning

"Are you going to be okay (N/N)-chan?" Honey-senpai asked with a concerned look.

"I think.. It'll pass.."

I hope.

"Yes, Yes! You two have a beautiful and strong siblings' bond, it's impossible for this to go on for a long time, for sure!" Tamaki adds, trying to get my hopes up into shape once more.

"Y-Yeah, For sure.." I said trying to be optimistic.

~ 3 Days Later ~

"Haaaa.........." I slouched in my seat, the gloomy feeling never left me. And me and Haruhi still haven't made up yet.. everytime I try to reconcile with her she just glares and runs away with a childish 'hmph'. And at home I thought she understood me and finally forgave me, but when we got out of dad's view she quickly left me behind with an annoyed look on her face.

And somehow our guests' from the host club seemed to have heard of what happened and has been trying to make me and Haruhi to make up with each other. Though, something happened the one day after the trying to make us up tactic.

At some point, somehow my guests and Haruhi's guests seemed to be fighting over to who should actually need's to apologize and each side didn't back down causing a major war to break in the music room 'till this day.

"It's still going?" Kyoya asked with a raised brow, looking at my depressed figure.

"K-Kyoya!" Tamaki says, glancing at my abnormally gloomy state and bit his bottom lip.

"Cheer up (M/N)-kun! I'm sure Haruhi will turn around soon!" Tamaki tries to cheer me up, putting his fists up in a cheering manner.

"Of course he will!" My guests and also classmates' suddenly butted in.

"(M/N)-sama's little brother was clearly at fault, because he simply won't try to even understand our (M/N)-sama's situation! Thus, he must apologize first!" They exclaimed with a burning look of anger and competitiveness.

"Hey! Don't you dare talk behind Haruhi-kun like that!" Some of Haruhi's guest's that were passing by to deliver some documents suddenly called out.

"(M/N)-san was clearly at fault for lying towards Haruhi-kun!" They argued, the words sharply stabbing me through my heart.

"Irk.. Y-Yes.. I'm clearly at fault.."  I mumbled with a soulless look. My soul seems to already want to leave my body. My guests' quickly noticed and marched their way towards the first years with an angry-like-annoyed look.

"Hey! Don't you dare try to turn this around! Yes, (M/N)-sama did lie to Haruhi-kun, but that doesn't make (M/N)-sama to be all well responsible for this fight! In fact, I heard that Haruhi-kun actually started all of this by blowing off his anger towards our poor (M/N)-sama!" My guests argued and defended my side.

I felt really happy that they were sticking up for me, but also bad and guilty for the first years and Haruhi because of what I've done.

"Well, I heard that (M/N)-san actually hit Haruhi forcing him to get angry!" The enemy's remark made everyone in the area to gasp and whisper to each other gossiping over the false accusation.

One of my guests' looked to be in shocked at the false information and couldn't even process what they were about to do.

"I mean who wouldn't get angry if your older brother just slapped you---!"

"Alright. That's enough," I said holding my guest's arm that was about to slap the first year.

"I'm sorry for causing everyone here along with everyone that's been involved in our family's quarrel for a while now." I said and the girls instantly went quiet. I looked at the first year that made the false accusation, making her flinch from fright. I sighed and smiled a little, reaching and patted her head. Making her blink and look up at me.

"Don't worry, I know you didn't mean it." I said.

She quietly nodded her head with a small blush creeping on her cheeks.

I then glanced my guest who's hand I was holding.

"Thank you for sticking up for me, but I do appreciate that you wouldn't harm any other students for my sake, my lady." I said, moving my hand under hers to kiss the back of her hand, looking up to her with a smile. I could see that her ears were steaming and her face was fully red.

"Y-Yes! Of course!" She said with a big smile swooning a bit.

[[ RIIIIIIIIIIINNGGG ]]

"Look's like that's the bell.. I'll see you ladies again later," I said waving off to the three first years who're Haruhi's guests.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and feeling that it was worth the wait for some of you, Drama with old lovers are way too predictable, so why don't we go with some good old family drama? Plus we haven't had Haruhi in a chapter for a while, because everyone's way too focused on flirting with (M/N).

WC: 1380

I'll see you all very soon~! (^^)/

~Meep