final

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

THE NEXT DAY

Everyone was inside. Hyunjin was late but Y/n was also late. Hyunjin walked over the tracks so he could reach the classroom faster. "Hyunjin!" Y/n yelled as she came running at him. "Can we like talk?" she said as she breathed heavily. "We're kinda late tho." he said and wanted to continue walking. She stopped him by grabbed his wrist. "Can we please just talk? It's important." she said. Hyunjin looked at her with a doubtful look on his face. He knew what this was gonna be about. "If we're gonna get in trouble. I'll blame you." he said and turned fully around to face her. She nodded.

"I'm sorry." she said. "I'm sorry I can't return your feelings. I wish I could but I already like someone else." she said, she felt guilty but she didn't want to lie to him. "There's no need to be sorry. You simply can't choose who you fall for." he said. "We'll still be friends, right?" she said. Hyunjin was a bit hurt, but that's wat rejection does with a person. It was understandable. He thought that if he said something else besides 'yes' that he'll hurt her even more. He knew how much he meant to her. He wanted to stay friends even if would be difficult. He was gonna get over her to be their as a friend.

"We'll be the best of friends there exists." he said and put an arm around her shoulder. "Now let's go and get to class. I don't want detention." he said and lightly dragged her with her. She knew he had hurt him and that he was just pretending to be fine. But since he decided to act like that, she was gonna do the same, so that she wouldn't hurt his pride.
_________________________________________

It was lunch time. Y/n had asked Hyunjin to tell Jeongin to come t the rooftop. She leaned onto the railing as she impatiently waited for him. She was nervous. She heard the door open and immediately turned around. "I heard that I needed to come up here." Jeongin said. It was quiet after that.

"Jeongin-ah." Y/n said and looked him into the eye. He nodded at looked at her. "I like you."

THE END

-----[o]-----