7

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

THE NEXT MORNING

Jeongin and Y/n are in the subway on their way to the meet with their classes in order to go on their 2 days 1 night trip. It was too busy for them to sit so they had to stand, which wasn't an issue for them. There was enough place to stand.

"Oh Hyunjin will get on at this station, right?" Y/n said and looked up at Jeongin. He nodded. The subway stopped at the station and the doors opened. Hyunjin easily found them as they stood right in front of the door. "Hey." he said happily. It was obvious that he was excited.

The subway started to drive again so Hyunjin hold the bar close to Y/n's hand. He stood quite close to Y/n but there was still enough space to not be uncomfortable with it. He was making it quite obvious but Y/n didn't dare to say anything about his behavior.

Jeongin noticed that his friend was standing closer to her so he too went to stand a bit closer. "Are you guys also excited?" she asked and smiled brightly. She loved going on such little trips. They both nodded. "What do you think we'll get to see?" she asked as she looked up at her friends. "Probably hanoks." Hyunjin said. "I bet there's gonna be something modern too." Jeongin said. "Yeah I think so too." she agreed.
_________________________________________

The three of them had arrived at the correct station and could easily find the group of students. They waited there for a few minutes before the teachers started to count the students. When everyone was there they started to go to the right platform to take the subway.

The subway doors opened and the students went inside. Hyunjin was with Jiwoo to talk about the project since they were partners. Jeongin and Y/n had to stand again, so they decided to stand in front of the other door.

At the next station a lot of people needed to come on so Jeongin went to stand in front of Y/n. But it was more cramped than he thought it would be. One of his hands was on the left side of Y/n's head as the other one was at the other side. She was stuck between his arms. She looked at him. "I guess we just have to bare with it." Jeongin said to her and looked away from her. His heart was beating really fast. There was definitely tension between them.

The subway stopped at the next station and even more people got on. Someone bumped into Jeongin. Everything seemed to go on slow-motion.

Jeongin's face came closer to Y/n's face. She hold her breath. Her heart was beating insanely fast. She could feel his warm breath on her face. They looked each other in the eyes. The doors opened again and Jeongin was pushed against Y/n. Their lips touched each other for a few seconds before Jeongin took a step back since there was a bit of space. But the space was soon replaced by someone standing there.

Jeongin lifted his head so that the accident that happened a few seconds ago, didnt happen again. Their bodies were literally pressed against each other, that'd how cramped it was in the subway. Y/n's heart was still beating fast, she was almost sure that he could feel it. She was blushing crazily as she thought about what happened. She was kinda glad that he couldn't see her face at the moment.

-----[o]-----