10

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

As soon as everyone had packed their belongings into their bags, they ate something before leaving to slowly go back home. They were going to seem modern day buildings which were conviently enough on the route home.

Y/n glued herself to Jiwoo as she wasn't ready to face Jeongin alone. She basically tried to avoid him. Not only did she try to avoid Jeongin, but also Hyunjin. She just wasn't having it with the two of them today. Her mind was scattered. She knew the answer of her heart, she just didn't know how to bring it to the rejected friend. She didn't want to ruin the friendship between her and him or the friendship between the guys.

She decided to forget about it and focus on the project. It was Jiwoo's and Y/n's job to take pictures of the structures of the building and of the small details they could spot, while Hyunjin and Jeongin were drawing some rooms of the building. The whole building itself was to big to draw so this would be better.
_________________________________________

After a lot of explanations, they finally went to the subway station to get on. Everyone parted ways there. But unfortunately for Y/n, Hyunjin and Jeongin had to travel quite the same distance as her so she was stuck with them.

She sat down as the two friends stood in front of her, keeping themselves in place by holding the bar with their hand. "I wish they did more of these trips. It's really fun to not be in school." Hyunjin said. "Then you should quickly finish it and go work." Jeongin said. "And miss out in college life? Nah, I'm gonna go to college." "With your grades?" "Yeah with mine! It's not like yours are any better."
_________________________________________

They had been back since an hour now and it wasn't too late. Y/n lay on her bed as she thought about the situation that was going on between her and her friends. She laid upside down with her head hanging from the edge of the bed. She looked at the picture of the three of them. She swiftly got up and left her room, forgetting to rub her phone.

There she was running on the tracks at school to hopefully clear her mind. Or at least trying to find a solution to what was going on. She ran multiple times, lost in her thoughts, running as fast as she possibly could. She didn't notice that the captain had seen her. "I think you just beat your own record." he said and went to run next to her. "Do you have something on your mind?" he asked, being genuinely concerned. "Life's just not as easy as I thought it would be." she replied and slowed down. She lay down and breathed heavily. "Life's ever gonna be easy." he said. "That's not really comforting to hear." she replied.

-----[o]-----