2

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Jeongin laid with his head onto his table. It was lunch time. "Why are you so down?" Hyunjin suddenly asked and sat down at the desk infront of him. "I'm not down, just a bit tired." Jeongin replied as he sat straight. He grabbed his lunch from his bag and place the box onto his table.

"How do you know that you like someone?" Jeongin suddenly ask, making Hyunjin choke on his strawberry milk. "It's just a feeling, you'll get with a certain person..... I don't know how else to explain it." Hyunjin said after thinking for a bit.

"Oh there you guys are! What are you guys talking about?" Y/n asked as she pulled out a chair and sat at Jeongin's desk. She grabbed her lunch and started to eat. "How late did you get home yesterday?" Y/n asked Jeongin. "Around 1am." Jeongin said. "Why were you home so late?" Hyunjin asked. "Convience store." Jeongin and Y/n both said.

"Anyways if you guys are interested in trying out track, our team is holding a try out session to find new potential runners. You guys could try it for fun if you want to." Y/n said. "Yeah I heard about it, I'll be trying it later. I'm pretty good at running." Hyunjin said. They both looked at Jeongin. "I don't know if I have time. I need to work at the convenience store after school." Jeongin said.

When lunch was over, Hyunjin and Y/n went back to their class. Jeongin laid his head down on his desk again. The class didn't really interest him. He was thinking about what was going on with his emotions.

_________________________________________

The bell rang. Jeongin grabbed his bag as he put his books in there. He stood up and walked towards the door. Hyunjin leaned against the wall, waiting there for his best friend. "So do you have a bit of time or??" Hyunjin asked Jeongin. "Let's go to the track." he said. "I knew you would want to try." Hyunjin said as he wrapped his arm around his friend's shoulder.

Hyunjin ran on the track as Jeongin got ready. He walked up to the start line and got ready to run. "Ready?" the captain of the track team asked the students at the start line. "Yes." they collectively answered. He gave the start signal by shooting the gun into the air.

Unfortunately Jeongin hadn't seen this coming. His shoelace was sudden untied and he was running too fast, causing him to fall hard onto the ground. Y/n ran up to him. "Are you okay?" she asked concerned. Jeongin was so embarrassed. He had made a fool in front of everyone, in front of Y/n. He didn't look her into her eyes.

"Hyunjin help me take him to the infirmary." Y/n said as she lifted Jeongin up from the ground, with him cooperation. His head hung down, he didn't want to look at anyone right now. Hyunjin ran up to the two and put his friend's arm around his neck to support him.
_________________________________________

"I'll go look for the nurse, you guys stay here in case she comes." Hyunjin said and left the infirmary. Jeongin sat down  on the bed while Y/n looked at him. "Does it hurt a lot?" she asked. He said nothing. She gently grabbed his foot and took of his shoe. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Examining your foot. As a track runner, I know what foot I juries look like." she said and examed his foot with full focus. "You have a sprained ankle." she said and stood up, walking to the cabinet.

She looked for some compression bandages for his ankle. As soon as she found it, she put it around his ankle. "You're bleeding." she said as she pointed at the blood on his pants. He rolled it up and saw that he had a wound on his knee. Y/n immediately got the stuff to treat his wound.

While she was busy disinfecting it, Jeongin was looking at her. She looked so beautiful too him. "I'm such a fool." he said and kept looking at her. "No you're not. Such things happen. It's nothing to be embarrassed about." she said and looked up at him.

"The nurse isn't at school." Hyunjin said as he opened the door. Jeongin and Y/n stopped looking at each other. "Oh I didn't know you there was a second nurse." Hyunjin joked as he saw what Y/n had done. Jeongin rolled his pants down again and stood up. "Wow wow wow, where do you think you're going?" Y/n asked him. "The convenience store. I need to work." Jeongin said. Hyunjin and Y/n looked at each other. "Let's go then I guess." Hyunjin said.

-----[o]-----