4

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

After school Jeongin had to work at the convenience store. Y/n being her usual self, ended up accompanying him while he had a shift since she didn't have to train for track today.

"How's your foot?" she asked as she sat down at the table, where people would usually eat some ramyeon. Jeongin walked away from the cash register and walked over to her. "As you can see, it's almost as good as new." he said while smiling. Y/n couldn't help but find him cute. He sat down across from her.

He didn't know what to say and Y/n was trying to come up with a subject to talk about. It was quiet for a bit. Jeongin unintentionally stared at her, admiring her beauty.

Jeongin suddenly realized something. "I want to be honest with you." Hyunjin said as they stood on the rooftop again. "Go on then." Jeongin replied. "I've asked Y/n to go to the movies with me this weekend." Hyunjin said. "What'd she say?" he asked, suddenly feeling very nervous. "She said yes, but I don't think she sees it as a date." his friend said. Jeongin stopped staring and opened his mouth to speak, catching her attention once again.

"I heard that you're going to the movies this weekend." he said. "Yeah. I'm so excited. I haven't gone to the movies on so long." Y/n happily said. "Do you kno-" "Welcome." she said to the customer, interrupting Jeongin's question. Jeongin wanted to stand up to go to the cash register but Y/n made him sit down again.

"I'll handle this. Just rest, your foot hasn't fully recovered yet." she said and smiled while quickly going to the cash register. Jeongin's body felt weird. He didn't know how to describe it, but it felt nice. It seemed that she cared for him. "Come again." she said to the college student that was leaving the store.

"How do you know how the cash register works?" he asked as she sat down again. "Oh so you really don't know." she said being slight shocked. "Know what?" he asked. "I work here during the weekends and I sometimes have night shifts." "Oh so you're the person, manager has been talking about. He's really bad at remembering names." "Yeah he really is, but he's very nice so I don't mind him not knowing my name."

Y/n looked at the time. "Oh I'm sorry, I gotta go. I promised to play a game with my little sister." she said and got up. "Oh you should go then." Jeongin replied and also got up. "Are you gonna be fine?" she asked, being concerned about him. "Yeah I'll manage." Jeongin said and smiled at her while walking past her to the cash register. "I'll see you Monday then." she said and went to the door. "Until Monday." he said and waved at her. She opened the door and looked back. She flashed him a smile and waved before leaving.

Jeongin's heart rate went up, making him put a hand on his chest. "I'll end up dying one day because of her smile." he said to himself. The bell of the door rang. "Welcome." he said to the customer as he tried to remain calm and focus on his job.

-----[o]-----