Chapter 2

He  walks closer to me and stares. Then slowly undressed me. Turned the TV off and put a blanket on me. It wasn't anything sexual. Not yet?

Our parents were asleep so Oliver got into my bed and hugged me from my back, he kept getting closer and closer. I woke up but stayed quiet. He was super close to me, i felt something hard behind me. "Oh god, that's not happening. I felt butterflies, do I like him? Why am I getting wet, why do I want him, why the fuck is this happening? oh hell no.." I thought to myselfI. Slowly I fell asleep with Oliver and his not so little friend behind.

————————————————————————

When the sun was rising my step brother left. And I woke up a few hours later.

"Good morning mum and dad" Oliver wasn't downstairs yet. "Good morning sweetheart" my parents told me

"Good morning" Oliver said when he got downstairs, he looked... weird. "Good morning..!" I said and smiled. My dad is always energetic in the mornings. Nothings changed today...

"We are having..! Pancakes today!" He flipped the pancake really high. Margaret laughed, me too, Oliver just smiled. He was looking at me.

At the breakfast table I said "oh! I have plans for today with my boyfriend, so if you don't mind I will leave at 7pm?"

"Yes! Of course we don't mind"my dad said and by my step mums face I could see she agrees. Oliver wasn't really happy though, he was just looking at his food all the time.

7pm came. I was wearing a nice black dress with high heels. I walked out of my room and met Oliver. He was staring at me with his widened eyes. "Uhm? Hi?" I said being a little uncomfortable. "Oh, uhm you look gorgeous!" Oliver told me and I smiled instead of saying thank you.

I got outside my boyfriend picked me up and said "oh my! You look absolutely stunning" I kissed him and he kissed me back.

Oliver was staring trough the window. At us. While driving to the place we agreed having dinner at, I saw a black car following us. I got worried.