Chapter 1

Thank you PieCat_Waffles for letting me use this plotline. Go follow her, she came up with this! @PieCat_Waffles
Read her story Destiny!

Lachlan

My head hurts... I sat up in a dark room, blinking against the blackness. I had no clue how I got here, and the temperature seemed to drop by the second. ''Where am I?'' I asked supposedly no one.
''I don't know,'' someone answered. ''Who are you?'' I asked. ''My names Vikk-'' ''Holy fudge! There's other people in here?'' I noticed a dim light coming from the end of a hallway. I stood up. ''No, your hearing things. Well, I'm Jerome.'' I started to walk to the light, my footsteps echoing around the room.
I could now make out a lone torch on the side of the wall, illuminating five others, one still asleep on the floor. ''Where are you going?'' Vikk asked. I could now see his blue shirt and dark brown hair in the dim light, realizing what he looked like for the first time. ''Down the hallway.'' I pointed down it.
''I'll go with you.'' Why is he so eager to go with me? I said nothing about it, though as we walked down it, growing lighter, then darker as we passed the warm heat of the flame.
''Wait up!'' Someone called. I stopped and looked back through the narrow- and quickly getting wider- hallway. Four others were walking down the hallway towards us. One wore a hat with a bacca on it, one had a red and black hoodie, there was a guy with brown hair, a suit, and lava tie, and next to him was a guy in a blue hoodie, also with brown hair.

''You shouldn't go in there alone.'' The one with the red checkers told me. ''It could be a trap.'' The guy with the lava tie agreed.
''Okay, you can come. But let's not get split up.''
Things were getting wierd. I tried to get my facts strait as we all continued walking down the hallway. I've been teleported into a dark cold room with complete strangers. Not something that happens everday, right?
Finally I could make out a room at the end of the hallway. It was a large, stone room with quartz walls, and large pillars held up an arching ceiling. A blue green light came from the lime green and blue stained windows, lighting up the place. There were brown stains on the floor, causing me to wonder what happened.
There were two thrones on the back, and both looked deserted. One sat higher than the other, made of gold and diamonds. The other was made of iron with a hint of gold. ''Wow...'' someone said from behind me. ''This place could use a fixer-uper.'' My voice echoed around the empty room. This place felt familiar, and I didn't understand why.
''It's a throne room... were in a castle!'' Jerome exclaimed from behind me. ''I wonder what happened here,'' Vikk said next to me. ''People don't build castles and leave.''
The guy in the red hoodie walked over to the thrones, the person in the bacca hat following. ''Doods, there's a book on this throne.'' The hoodied one lifted it up, then dusted it off. The one in the bacca hat, I'm assuming Jerome, gasped. ''It's some sort of journal, Mitch.''
The one in the hoodie, Mitch, opened the book. ''You're right Jerome, there are journal entries in here.'' The guy with the lava tie walk over, a look of interest on his face. ''Whose journal is it?'' Mitch shook his head, turning another page. ''It doesn't say. But it talks about stuff, like adding things into 'The Game'. Redstone repeaters, droppers, rabbits...'' Vikk and I started walking over there, the red carpet under our feet soft. The blue-hoodied one followed reluctantly. ''Are you guys sure about this?'' He asked. ''To be honest, I'm not.'' Vikk told him as we stepped up the stairs leading to the thrones. ''...what it could mean?'' I picked up a bit of Mitch, Jerome, and who I'm calling the Lava Tie Guy's conversation. ''Maybe this is the castle of Notch, and this is his lost journal?''
''But why would Notch send us here? Where completely normal people.'' I glanced over at the journal, open in Mitch's hands. ''Can I see that?'' I asked. ''Sure.'' He said, and handed it to me. As soon as I grabbed it, the castle suddenly shook violently. There was a loud crack, like thunder, and the roof began to cave in on the other side of the room. It was an endless waterfall of rocks, filling the entire room with dust. I held the journal tightly without even realizing it as I closed my eyes, expecting it to shower down on me. The room was filled with a loud rumble, slowly dying down until finally the dust settled. I coughed a little, and opened my eyes. Light poured in through the huge hole in the roof, and only then did I realize how close it came to us. A few blocks away at the most.

Some of the others were looking at me, as though it was me who caused this. ''That was shocking!'' I exclaimed.

''Everyone alright?'' The guy in the blue hoodie asked. ''Yes.'' everyone chorused. ''Great. But we should get out of here.'' Vikk looked at the remaining ceiling, like it was going to crash down on them. And by the looks of it, I got the feeling it was.
''Maybe we should split up and look for an exit.'' Jerome suggested. ''Yeah, three teams, and let's meet up here after a while.'' Preston said.

''Sounds like a plan. I'll take Mitch, Vikk can go with Lachlan, and Rob can go with Preston.'' Jerome tried to grab Mitch's hand, but Mitch pulled away. ''I just met you... but only of you'd like, sweetness. I mean, I wouldn't mind.'' Mitch reached out his hand, and Jerome grabbed it.

''Okay, Rob and I will take that hallway over there.'' Preston said, pointing to the hallway on the left side of the throne. ''We'll take right.'' I said. ''And I guess we will go back down the dark spooky cold hallway we came from.'' Mitch started leading Jerome down the 'Dark Spooky Cold Hallway That We Came From'.

Vikk and I made our way down the hallway on the right. The blown out torches instantly lit up as we stepped in. It's wierd that I hadn't have noticed the two hallways before. Why couldn't I see them? The thought nagged me, and I considered asking Vikk. So I did. ''Hey, Vikk?'' I asked. ''Yeah?'' ''Is it just me, or were these two hallways not here before?'' He stopped talking to think. ''Actually, I didn't see it, either.''
''I don't know what it is with this place, but I'm gonna find out.''