Oh My GoD I'm SoRrY

Okay guys, I'm really sorry that I haven't updated. I'm not going to waste too much of your time, I swear. I just wanted to say a few quick things.

1. I lost the planning.

Being the person I am, I lost the planning for this book. Well, Dolphin, How'd ya' do that?

I kept my planning for this book on my phone.... And I got a new phone. I didn't think to email myself the planning, and now I feel bad. I can't remember some of the important details. I'm still trying to remember everyone's powers. Please do not beg for updates. I will try to get a new chapter up soon.

2. The writing.

I've found that I am better at third person perspective, while this book is in first person. I've also re-read most of this, and I have to admit, I've cringed once or twice. My writing has improved, apperently. The chapters are also kind of short.

3. Motivation.

I really have lost my motivation to write this. Maybe once I continue writing, I'll gain my motivation back. Remember, my Animals book is still my number one prority, so expect more updates on that. Sorry for the lack of updates on that book, actually. I have two chapters pre-written, but I don't have chapter six done. I find it hard to write filler chapters.

Anyways, thank you for reading this. And like I said, please do not beg for updates! You may ask formally, but no "UPDATE PLZZZZZZZZZZZILNZLINZLNAINZA!1!1!1!!"

What is ILNZLINZLNAINZA!1!1!1!! anyways? 

really