You smiled and walked over to your drawer, taking out some pills and drinking one. "There. Shinobu gave me these in case were ready to commit but we don't want to get children yet so..." you shrugged. Tanjiro stood up and grabbed your shoulders. "Does that mean that if I release inside you I won't get you pregnant when we do it?" he asked, you nodded. "Basically, yes. You can do whatever you like but trust me," you grabbed his shoulders as well.

"My brother said that it feels much better when you release inside a woman."

"H-He told you that?!"

"Yeah!"

"So, what do we do now..?"

"I don't know. Start, I guess..?"

Tanjiro smiled a little and bowed down to you, his head on his hands that were on the floor. "Please take care of me," he said, almost sounding like a whisper.

You smiled at little at his manners and bowed down to him as well.

"Please take care of me, Tanjiro..."

You both stood up and stared at each other for a bit. Tanjiro walked closer to you and you could feel your heart almost beating through and out of your rib cage, making a weird melody that was making you uncomfortable but excited.

Once Tanjiro was in front of you, he looked down at you with a small gentle smile. "May I?" he asked, taking hold of your hands with his callused ones and kissing your delicate fingers affectionately.

You shivered and nodded, hugging him. "You may..."

Tanjiro hesitantly slipped off your kimono from your shoulders, he was already breathing a bit too heavily at the sight and it was only you almost naked. "Y-You look... beautiful..." said Tanjiro, his blush deepening in color.

Out of embarrassment, you covered yourself up and ran to the candle. Tanjiro felt bad and hugged you from behind. "I'm sorry, Y/n-chan, was I making you uncomfortable? We don't have to do it, you know?" he said while hugging your back.

You only shook your head and blew out the candle in the lantern. You then turned around and built some confidence, taking Tanjiro's face in your hands and connecting your lips together. Tanjiro was caught off guard but kissed you back, enjoying the feeling of your lips on his.

Your tongues danced in sync. You guided Tanjiro's hand to your clothed breast and he squeezed it softly, making you moan in the kiss. "If you're comfortable with the candle out, that's fine by me..." Tanjiro said, parting from the kiss and breathing heavily.

You kissed his forehead as you felt him unclothe you fully until you were only in your undergarments.

"Tanjiro..." you moaned as he only held your waist as the other was on the back of your neck, rubbing his thumb on it. "Don't worry, I'm here..."

Tanjiro kissed you again, this time he entered your mouth his tongue. You squirmed a little but then you got comfortable in his hold.

You took off Tanjiro's kimono to which he flinched at but he let you do as you please. Accidentally, your body made contact with his clothed genital to which you panicked at because it was huge and it was already hard.

Tanjiro gasped when you bumped into it but didn't mind at all. Once his clothes were off, both of your and Tanjiro's hands wandered around each other's bodies.

Tanjiro and you felt each other's muscles that you have built through extensive training when the Corps still didn't disband, though it was truly an honor to still be in the last generation of the Demon Slayer Corps, Pillar or not.