3: First Kalos Gym

It was early int he morning as you walked out of the Pokemon Center in his outfit as he let out all of your Pokemon with you except Jolteon who was already out.

"Come on out everyone." You sent out Gible and your two Aces, Blaziken and Salamence. Once Gible saw the large Dragon-Flying type, his eyes became stars.

"Gin! Gible!" He exclaimed excitedly as he ran in front of Salamence making him confused.

"I guess you have fan buddy." You said as you pat him on the side.

"Grawr." Salamence growled happily as he already had a fan.

The doors then opened as Lizzie walked out tiredly with her Teddiursa walking beside her also tired. "Good morning big brother."

"Good morning Lizzie." Her tired state quickly went away as her gaze landed on your Salamence who is bigger than a normal one.

Her eyes became stars as she rushed towards you and Salamence with Teddi right behind her. "Wow! It's the same Salamence that beat that guy's legendaries! It's bigger up close!"

"Yup. This guy right here is one of my strongest Pokemon. He and Blaziken are with me since they were a little Bagon and Torchic." You said.

She the grabbed her Pokedex that Professor Sycamore gave her when she started her journey. She used it to scan all of your Pokemon.

Salamence, the Dragon Pokemon and the final evolved form of Bagon. It's uncontrollable if enraged. It flies around spouting flames and scorching fields and mountains.

Blaziken, the Blaze Pokemon and the final evolved form of Torchic. When facing a tough foe, it looses flames from it's wrists. It's powerful legs let it jump clear over buildings.

Gible, the Land Shark Pokemon. It nests in small, horizontal holes in cave walls. It pounces to catch prey that start too close.

Jolteon, the Lightning Pokemon. It accumulates negative ions in the atmosphere to blast out 10,000-volt lightning bolts.

"Wow. They such strong Pokemon. If I see an Eevee, I'll catch it." Said the little girl.

"I'll help you if you want." You said making the girl nod in excitement.

She hugged you as you with a smile on her face. "Thank you bug brother."

You smiled and hug back. "Your welcome Lizzie. Now that my Pokemons are done eating, Let's go and get breakfast."

She nodded as she said, "Yeah, I'm hungry."

"Teddi! Teddiursa."

"Oh I almost forgot about you." You said as you yard your Pokedex and scanned Teddi.

Teddiursa, the Little Bear Pokemon. If it finds honey, it's crescent mark glows. It always licks it's paws because they're soaked with honey.

"Okay then, let's go." You and Lizzie went back inside the Pokemon Center to have breakfast before you challenge your very first gym battle.

"So are you gonna use Blaziken bug brother? I heard that the gym leader specializes in Bug Type Pokemons." Lizzie said.

"That would be a little unfair to use him. Maybe I'll use Jolteon and Gible for now." You replied.

You and Lizzie finished your breakfast as you two with Jolteon and Teddi are now walking towards the Santalune Gym. As the two of you walked inside, you saw pictures of different kinds of Bug Type Pokemons.

"Wow!" You and Lizzie were amazed at the portraits on the wall. You then noticed a girl with blonde hair walking towards the two of you with a camera.

 You then noticed a girl with blonde hair walking towards the two of you with a camera