2: Rival and New Companion

You and Jolteon were on your way to Santalune City for your first Gym battle. You would sometimes stop for a break and train Gible. You were surprised when you scan him with your Pokedex and he has good Movesets.

Gible: Rock Smash, Ember, Dig, Dragon Breathe, Headbutt, Sand Tomb.

You can feel this Gible has a lot of potential so when the time comes, you'll introduce Salamence to him and maybe train him to be on par with him. While you were walking ahead, you hear noises coming from the forest. Once you followed where the noises came from, you saw three kids bullying a girl who looks you get than me with a Teddiursa.

 Once you followed where the noises came from, you saw three kids bullying a girl who looks you get than me with a Teddiursa

"W-What do you want from me?" The girl asked nervously.

"We just want that Pokemon with you and probably your belongings." Said the boy who is the leader of the group.

"B-But I don't have that much on me. I'm new here." The girl said.

"Well that's too bad." The other boy said as they started to walk towards the girl.

They were stopped when a Blaziken landed in between the girl and the group of boys surprising them. "Really? Targeting little girls? I never thought a trainer can stoop so low."

You then walked towards them with Jolteon and Gible as the boys stare at in surprise. You walked in front of the girl just behind your Blaziken.

"Who are you supposed to be?" One of them shouted.

"Why would tell you my name. You're not even worth it." You smirked making them even more pissed.

"Let's show him what we got boys!" The leader said as he released his Pokemon.

It was a Deino as the two other boys sent theirs. It was a Zigzagoon and a Geodude. Jolteon and Gible got ready as you called Blaziken back. He nodded and walked towards the girl.

"You think you can beat us three with just two of your Pokemon?" The leader said cockily as you just smirked.

"What? Scared?" You asked as a tick mark appeared on his head.

"Deino, used Bite on Gible." Commanded the leader as Deino came charging towards Gible. "Zigzagoon use Tackle." "Geodude use Rollout." Commanded the others.

"Gible use Dig to dodge Deino. Jolteon use Quick Attack to counter the two's attack." You said to your Pokemon as they nod.

"Gible!" Gible started to dig under the ground as Deino missed his attack.

"Jolteon!" Jolteon shined as she quickly charged towards the other two Pokemon and hit then with a powerful Quick Attack sending the two Pokemon in the air. "Now use Thunder and knock them out."

"Jolteon! Jolteoooooon!" She unleashed a Thunder towards the two Pokemon in the air. Even though Geodude is a Rock-Ground type, he still got massive damage from the Thunder attack. The two Pokemon landed with swirls in their eyes making the two boys wide eyes.