Chapter 16

Previously...

"Tia, who do you believe more, me or her? Please, I ask you to seek justice for me, the victim of this incident." Aden said weakly while still sitting on the ground like a poor boy who was wrongly accused. A single tear escaped his eye as he slowly blinked it.

'Can someone please save me right now at this critical moment whereas my sister and brother are asking whose side I should pick? Please, I ask of you? Anyone willing?' QAQ

Present...

As everyone stared at me, sweat ran down my forehead and dripped down the floor.

'What am I going to do? Can't someone just fall down the sky and save me from this mess!?'

As if someone heard my desperate pleadings, white smoke suddenly appeared out of thin air and someone's scream could be heard.

"Ahh!!"

Bang!

"Cough! Cough!"

'Augh... my head, it hurts. Wait, what just happened? I think someone... fell and landed on me?' As my mind was still in a daze from the sudden event, the smoke slowly vanished.

Everyone was staring at me in bewilderment.

'Huh? Why are they looking at me like that? Wait, why is my back so heavy like something is on top of me?'

"Argh, cough... Cough... Cough..."

'Wait, someone is coughing behind me?' (Brain still can't function from the sudden impact.)

"You! How dare you sit on top of my precious cute little sister!?" Sienna furiously shouted and pointed her finger at the unknown person.

'Someone is sitting on my back?' After a sudden realization, I looked back to see a little boy with silver hair and golden eyes wearing white long sleeves and black trousers.

"Gahh!" I screamed in shock as he then stood up and patted off the dust on his clothes.

'Wait, it's the second male lead! What is he doing here!? Shouldn't he be in the palace!?' My mind was a mess.

"Those eyes!" Aden exclaimed as his eyes turned wide.

"Greetings, your Highness the 2nd Prince!" He then bowed respectfully.

"Wait- what!? He's the 2nd Prince!?" Sienna had a look of puzzlement.

"Greetings, your Highness," I said as I also bowed respectfully to him.

"Greetings." Sienna followed through gritted teeth.

"..."

'Why aren't you saying anything!? Hey, even though you are the 2nd prince and whatnot, and plus you're really handsome and irresistible, and also my type, urghh... you can't just blatantly ignore us siblings!'

"Ahem... so, your highness, what brings you to our humble abode?" Aden asked him as he had an expressionless face.

"Ahh... about that...." He trailed off as our eyes met. He then suddenly widen his eyes as he stared at me.

'Way to break this awkward silence, my big bro!' I thought so with a big grin.

'But, why does he look like that? And why is he staring at me like he has seen a ghost?' I was very puzzled.

"You-you're..." He stuttered as he pointed his finger at me.

"Huh?"

'What does he mean? Does he know me? But, in the original storyline, the villainess and the 2nd male lead haven't made any contact yet though...' As I was preoccupied with my thoughts, Aden stood in front of me with his arms spread shielding me. He looked warily at Xavier as he protected me from him.