Chapter 13

Cynthia's POV:

"Sister! Here, look! I made you a flower crown!" I exclaimed happily as I tapped her shoulder as she reluctantly let me out of her embrace. As she saw the flower crown in my hands, she widened her eyes in surprise and smiled at me lovingly.

"Woah! It looks like a professional made this! I'll gladly wear it!" She clapped her hands as she praised me nonstop. I blushed feeling embarrassed at her quite exaggerated praises. I heard Jean chuckle from the side as she watched the two of us.

'Gahh!! This is quite embarrassing! Please stop praising me like that!! Is this what it's like to have a sister who is a total sis-con for you!?'

I covered myself with my purple hair in embarrassment using my left hand as my right hand held unto the flower crown.

"Sister, please stop... You're making me feel embarrassed..." I shyly told her.

"Oh, but why? I just like praising my younger sister and I'm very thankful for the flower crown you made for me!" She stated as a matter of fact. I pursed my lips a I looked up at her and said.

"Anyways, please wear it sister!"

"Only if Tia puts it on my head will i wear it~" She grinned playfully as she tapped my nose.

"Hmmm, okay then, sister!" I smiled as my eyes were turned into crescent shapes. She lowered her head to my reach as I placed the flower crown above her head. Well, I struggled a bit cuz of my short arms! A disadvantage of a child's body!

"Phew..."

I smiled in satisfaction at my work.

"Sister! It's done!" I happily jumped down out from the chair where my sister is currently sitting and stared at her beauty in admiration.

'With the female lead's or should i say my sister's beauty, plus her white dress and a flower crown above her head, she really looks so ethereal! Like a goddess who descended down from the heavens and graciously gave me a chance to take a closer look at her sacred appearance!'

"Tia, how does it look?" She lifted her head and looked at me as she touched the flower crown above her head.

'And that euphonious voice, ahh... It sounded as if an angel has spoken those words!'

(A/N: lol, she's fangirling over Sienna 👀 )

"Tia??" She called my name again. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh?? Oh, sorry I wasn't listening properly. What did you just say??" I asked her as I scratched my head awkwardly feeling guilty.

"Hmmm..." She looked at me suspiciously.

"Well, its okay. I was just asking how does it look on me." She smiled as she ruffled my hair.

"Your using your height advantage on me sister! And don't ruin my hair!" I pouted my lips as i shooed her hands away and tried to shield my hair from looking like a bird's nest. She chuckled as she stopped her actions and fixed my hair back to their rightful looks.

"There, now its all fixed. So how does it look on me?" She's asking about the flower crown. I smiled at her as I gave her two thumbs up.

"It looks good on you sister! You look like a goddess!" I praised her as she pinched my cheeks.

"Owwie!!!" I touched my cheeks and glared at her.

"I didn't even used that much force so it shouldn't have hurt you. And your cheeks were calling out to me saying they needed to be pinched, hehehehe..." She chuckled as she then patted my cheeks and blew on them with her cheeks puffed like that of a hamster.