Chapter 7

*Previously...

 The boy stopped running then put his hands to his knees panting. "Huff, huff, huff, ummm... what huff, happened?" He asked while still panting.

'Useless!!!' The baby irritably said in her mind.

The other three people looked at each other then landed their gazes at the panting little boy. The little boy stopped panting and straightened his posture, his gaze then landed at the little girl who was red and full of tears and snots streaming down her face to her dampened clothes. The little girl feeling the boy's questioning stare, lowered her head feeling ashamed of what she did and not wanting to look at the boy's eyes.

*Present...

'Why is she crying? What happened while i was away? What did i miss??' The boy thought to himself his face was filled with bewilderment.

'You're incredibly useless!!! Aigoo!' The baby was filled with rage that the other people present could feel her deadly stares towards the little boy, if her glares could get someone killed, the little boy would have been filled with holes and his blood will be drained at every opening of the holes and spilled all across the ground covered grass. The little boy, feeling the baby's killer stares, was once again confused and baffled. 'Why is she looking at me like that? What did i do?' He thought to himself while still being puzzled.

"Sien dropped Tia when she was holding her." The man stated, his voice was rather cold and you can feel a shiver run down your spine. Hearing what he said, the little boy was shocked. He looked at the little girl with his eyes widen in disbelief. Feeling his stare, the little girl lowered her head even more. She bit her soft lips and clenched her two palms into a ball of fists and her nails dug deeper into her flesh resulting blood to form and trickle down her snow white palms.

The baby, noticing a red fluid slowly drip down the little girls palms then fell down the ground covered grass, widened her eyes. 'Huh?? What's that?? Wait, don't tell me... thats, blood!!?? Oh no for goodness sake!!! The female leads hands are bleeding!!! Hey!! Look at her hands their bleeding!!!! Quick, call the medic!!!'

"Sisters hands are bleeding!!" The baby shouted and pointed her index finger towards the little girls bleeding palms. All of them were startled by the baby's shout resulting them to look at the direction were she was pointing. The little girl heard her scream and looked up to see the baby's worried face directed at her. The other three people's gazes landed on the little girl then to her bleeding palms. Feeling their gazes, the little girl once again lowered her head, her red teary eyes looking down at the green ground.

!!!

They all became surprised and stood there in a daze after noticing the blood dripping out of the little girls hands. The baby reacted quickly and jumped out of the woman's embrace and ran straight towards the little girl.

They again became surprised that a newborn baby like Cynthia had the strength to run like a 5 years old. They thought 'Am i dreaming?'

"Tia!!!" The woman came back to her senses and screamed worriedly. Hearing her scream, they all also came back to their senses. The woman ran towards the direction where the baby went and saw her holding the little girls hands. The baby tore off some of her garments and tied it to the little girl's bleeding hands.

She asked the little girl with a worried face "Sister, you shouldn't have clenched your hands like that. Look, its bleeding. You should treasure your body more in the future, okay?" She advised the little girl with a stern face making it look even more cuter to other people's perspective. All of them were shock with no doubt after witnessing her run and talk like a knowledgable person who experienced the outside world rather than a newborn baby who only knew how to only cry, eat, and sleep. The woman was the first person to break the silence.